Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: psp web browsing

astrogrrl is offline -Hacks Smarty

I only just got the browser working on my psp using Devhook emulating 2.5. but it is a bit worring because i had to turn off all the security on my router to do it.

Anyway what I wanted to know was whether or not it is meant to be this slow to load up pages. Even when i go to pages that are configed for veiwing from a psp it takes ages for anything to show up.

I have ADSL 512/128 connection with a wireless router (billion 7402VGP). It takes between 3 to 6 min just to load up pages.

Is this normal or am i doing something wrong?

Also could anyone recommend some good sites for looking at from my psp. especially ones with good downloadable content.

cls
    cls is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

it is normal to that it loads much, try to increase the cache ( thats an option in the browser ) and select image's and animations of, than it will load faster

I am in Australia and I am a girl not a guy. but thanks anyway.

mmmmmm is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

ADSL or Broadband is global.
    Astrogrrl a boy? :lol:

I'm suprised that you've disabled security on your router, Astrogrrl. PSP firmware from 2.5 supports both WEP and WPA, so you souldnt have any trouble using either.
    Check the Tutorial section for correct network settings.
    ( ^^)b

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Hmmm web pages only take about 60 seconds to load up on my PSP web browser, and I am talking about web pages such as Game spot. Other web pages like google take less than 1/2 a second. Then again I do have a great interenet connection so that could explain it :D
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

It just would not connect when i had the WEP turned on. I entered the key and everything but no go.

So are there any other settings i need to change to get it faster??

Also i still need some sites to go to.

Hmmm you may have a DHCP fire wall set up but I don't think that would be the problem. You wouldn't have to foward any ports iether I believe. I would say your problem would be that what you are going to have to do is go into your wireless router settings and check if you only have certain MAC Adresses aloud on the network because if you do your going to have to add yoru PSP's mac adress. If that is you want to have acess to your wireless router. Sry but this is all I can help you with the information you gave me :( Or just check again to see if you entered the WEP correctly.
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

Destinybxchick is offline -Hacks Newbie

do u know how to fix an internal error on a psp

An internal error means there is something wrong on the PSP firmware I believe There is really no straight foward answer that fixes this. Unfort. you will have to do a lot of experimenting and find out what it is. Because I'm not even really sure what you do in a such of a situation.

Destinybxchick is offline -Hacks Newbie

ooh cause someone else had the same problem but they got it fixed by someone on here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast