Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Custom PMF file.

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Alright sry if this was stated before but I though it was impossible to make a custom PMF file unless it was made from SONY and it was ripped out of an ISO. Because this just happened to be floating around on the web and I doubt that SONY would make a PMF file about Super Nintendo. Well anyway you can download it here. Check it out and see for your self. I used it for my homebrew icon :).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G4A1SB0M

1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

BOBGRYPHON is offline Banned -Hacks Smarty

hey pk maximum get on aim

Please don't spam the forums....on personal chat. That is what Private PM's are for.
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

mmmmmm is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

No idea where it came from, pkmaximum?
    ( ^^)b

I have more of these for different emulators, its just I thought I would only upload 1 to see if anyone knows how these are made. Because last time I checked we were all flaming noobs on the forums saying that you can't create custom pmf files. So I'm wondering if this just made everyone who was around this scene look like morons (inlcuding my self)

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

upload them all or tell us the source, please.

Alright I'm going to upload all of them. I hope I hear an explanation for all this though instead of just requests :P. Also the source of were I got these at were http://www.psp-vault.com/index.psp Unfortunalteley though I don't remember the exact link were I got the files but I did get them from that site. But I suppose you really don't need to know if I upload all the files anyway. Here is all the PMF icons and nice homebrew background set:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LNE1IP1R

mmmmmm is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

^ any info would be great if we can encode custom gameboots.
    ( ^^)b

I agree that is why I started this thread I wanted to know if someone knew anything about this. I'll try to find a direct link related to the author that did this. As I am also interested on the types of custom game boots we could do. After all he had to do this some how right?

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i am very interested in these. i'll do my best to find out where the hell they came from and who made em

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast