Thread: Kernal Acsess On 2.5/2.6 Praise The Psp Lord

biffyclyro is offline -Hacks Neophyte

well to all those that said it would never happen well it has i know this still means NO DOWNGARDER but maybe in a few weeks we'll have the same capabilitys as 1.5 just with the inconvenece of having to use GTA everytime but well better than having 2.7 right.

MON THE BIFFY!!!-- really wanted to stop posting at 57 post-- 57= Amazing Biffy Tune

Randomstickynote is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

We already have a thread about this. You lose.

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=32451

ok fair enough sorry i dont think i lose at anything tho i didn't see a race or competition anywhere i only see a psp fourm
    MON THE BIFFY!!!-- really wanted to stop posting at 57 post-- 57= Amazing Biffy Tune

Randomstickynote is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

W/E you lose tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomstickynote
    W/E you lose tho.
    how the hell man i never said anything against you i've just come in from the pub its 2.00am im pretty drunk i see some wonderful news on the web and i want to tell a few people sorry i didnt look in the chat section but just calm down a bit and i obviously don't lose at anything apart from poker im really bad at that man i can't keep a straight face to save my life.....oooooo and backgammon i never got that game. i'm alright at table tennis but hell id proberly lose at that to be fair depends on how long i practiced really.

you should proberly lock this now as there is already another 'post' but in the future show some respect dont go flame people you don't know for no reason i didnt do anything wrong apart from look notin the chat section and to be fair im supprised i didn't see this in the hacks,cracks and mods section

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

1st half--a train ever steadily veering off the tracks

he didnt really flame you, just tellin you that you didnt break the news, somebodu else did