Thread: Doesn't it seem like...

turg88 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

We are winning the "War Against Homebrew" so to speak. I think with the new things coming out, we are at the peak of psp hacking. look at at like this. We have figured out a way around sony's effortless patches every time a new firmware was released, Then we have devhook. I am just finding out about this. Before I was a 2.0er and it didn't really matter to me. Now I have 1.5. I am finding out I have to have programs to run umds now. It is kind of irritating, so far, but I have figured most of it out by now. Also, it is just hilarious to me that Sony allowed right on the system the ability to play roms. I mean go to game-> mem stick-> and there it is. lolz. Anyway, and NOW we have the up modchip. Now even the 2.6 ers and hopefully on up can have homebrew. So, does it really seem like we should fear sony's effortless new firmware when it comes (it's inevitable :paranoid:) I think we should be growling it in the face, because no matter what comes next........We'll be ready..... whos with me?!!! :twisted: :twisted::twisted:

2 WOrd5... Fam1ly 9UY
    eVer HE@r +Hi$? :i\'M L1KE 4 mu5HRo0m... kEp+ In +He D4rk 4nD f3d $hIT\"
    ORig1N4l PHw 2.0, No+ chaNg1N...WELL, N0w i\'m rUnNiN 1.50, 8@by!!!!! @$ oPH 8:30 Pm ON 6-16-06
    0k, N0W 1 HaVE F1RmW4r3 1.5, 2.0, 2.50, 2.60, 2.71...Wh4+3V3r d3VH0OK 4ND 1 pHEEl L1k3!!!! 1 \\_U\\/ 1337 5P34K!!111

raped_panda is offline -Hacks Smarty

nah....

lol
    umm yeah I guess so it does look pretty good right now but the real test is going to be when the ps3 compatability is revealed.
    thats gonna be sony's real trump card against us 1.5 users.

MaverickHunterZero is offline -Hacks Smarty

Winning for now maybe. But in the future there will be much more to do, and again could take quite some time to be hacked.

Dargaliasse is offline -Hacks Smarty

yeah.....ps3 compatibility....i hope your not talking about the rear miror thing because im not trading that for my 1.5 :sigh:

wil2197 is offline -Hacks Newbie

They blew that trump card with me when they annonced it for...
    599 U.S. dollars...599 U.S. dollars...599 U.S. dollars. 2.6er here, and with how promising it's starting to look since the Kernel was cracked, I'm not even contemplating upgrading anytime soon.

Dookie is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

We're winning! Long live the revolution!!!
    -edit- NOT THE Wii! wrong revolution :lol:
    XBL - PhantomRampage - PSN

DanmanX is offline -Hacks Neophyte

PSP 1.5 forever....I don't think it's really a question of are we winning...b/c Sony can't take our 1.5s....without a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a strong chance that new firmwares will be tighter with no exploits...so whatever you hear about 2.6...don't upgrade...keep the 1.5. Did the turtle run faster when bugs bunny ran past him? No. Let's just keep this pace...we'll cross the finish line eventually (aka N64 emulation/GBA emulation).

PSP 1.5 / Axim X30 Mid / XPS Dual Core / iPod Mini / Inspiron 1501