Thread: Internal Error on WiFi ?? "v2.5 on devhook"

trecenters is offline -Hacks Newbie

I installed the firmware and loaded an emulated 2.5 and used the browser about 3 times. Now for some reason it gives me a Internal Error when I try and use it on the Emulated 2.5.

Anyone get that prob?

I bout cant remember how I installed the firmware now. :\

psychokill is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by trecenters
    I installed the firmware and loaded an emulated 2.5 and used the browser about 3 times. Now for some reason it gives me a Internal Error when I try and use it on the Emulated 2.5.

Anyone get that prob?

try resting your psp to defaults under 2.5 and delete your network conection and try setting it up again something may of just went a bit wonky and knocked it out

Quote Originally Posted by psychokill
    Quote Originally Posted by trecenters

Anyone get that prob?

try resting your psp to defaults under 2.5 and delete your network conection and try setting it up again something may of just went a bit wonky and knocked it out
    Yeah, I tryed all of that man I would just redo the firmware install but I can't figure out how to do it again.

Seems like the only thing I did to change anything was load up a shell for the web browser and I think that only adds in a web based html like page. X5 or whatever its called...

psychokill is offline -Hacks Veteran

try deleting all the devhook files and puting them back on the psp fresh there is a full setup version of devhook in the tutorial section if you need it

Quote Originally Posted by psychokill
    try deleting all the devhook files and puting them back on the psp fresh there is a full setup version of devhook in the tutorial section if you need it
    PERFECTAMUNDA!!!!!

Hey man I never knew they hosted all of that here. Last time I did it all by myself.

So much easier now. Thanks man I apreciate it!