Thread: TiVo To Go for PSP

mikebeuler is offline -Hacks Newbie

I've been waiting for this... TiVo just released TiVo Desktop version 2.3 which will allow TiVo Owners to download TV shows to their PSP. I thought some of you would like to know. I haven't tried it yet (I have to work occasionally).
    http://www.tivo.com/4.9.4.1.asp

-Mikebeuler

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Kool app. thx for the find now I can sync my videos from my tivo over to my PSP. Now I have to figure out a way to convert those videos into PMP format, because lets face it watching it off of the video xmb player sux.
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

av8rtom is offline -Hacks Smarty

Awesome! thanks for the info.

mikebeuler is offline -Hacks Newbie

If you can convert it to MPEG-2 then converting to PMP should be no problem. Tivo uses a proprietary mpeg (mymovie.tivo).

the only free program I know of is TVHarmony:
    http://www.tvharmony.com/main/

There's an option to convert to PSP. You'll need your Media access code. Also, The TVHarmony option to cut out comercials has worked 10% of the time. it usually kills the file (dead spots that freeze playback).

-Mikebeuler

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

WE already have PMP muxers so I'm sure it should be no problem converting ^_^ still thx for your help mikebeuler help like that is well appreciated on the forums.
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!