Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you think I should downgrade my 1.5 to 1.0? What are the advantages

The-Horny-Antilope is offline -Hacks Ninja

I was thinking about it........I also had a few questions.
    Does it run all homebrew, even those in two folders? there should be programs to reconvert two folder homebrew into a 1.0 eboot...all i have is seiPSPtool, and it can only reconvert one at a time, and reconverting all my homebrew (i have a folder on my pc with all my homebrew preinstalled) will take AGES:( or does it simply hide one of the %__SCE__/__SCE__ folders so i dont need to reconvert them and play them aswell?
    and are there any other advantages with 1.00?
    and unless it's against the rules, does anyone have the files needed for the 1.5->1.00 downgrade? :P

need illegal downloads, warez, PSP ISOs, DS roms, PS2 ISOs, XBOX ISOs etc but don\'t know where to find them? Look no further. Click HERE

cls
    cls is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

sei tool can reconvert to 1,5 and to 1.0 i thought

yes it can i was just saying it would take such time so i prolly wouldnt bother, it would be better if 1.00 just could read my 1.5 converted eboots so i was asking if it can.

need illegal downloads, warez, PSP ISOs, DS roms, PS2 ISOs, XBOX ISOs etc but don\'t know where to find them? Look no further. Click HERE

ramoneur is offline -Hacks Smarty

OT: sorry about this but horny anti-lopes inbox was full....

to horny anti-lope:
    din lilla bit***, kanske du kan svara på mina sms nån gång? eller åtminstone berätta om denna tråden för det va faktiskt jag som undrade över allt det här, tråkigt att du inte kunde delat med dig via sms eller ringt :besviken:
    och tråkigt att jag fick reda på det såhär, men nu måste jag logga ut, jag kör dial-up så ingen idé att skicka pm tillbax, skicka SMS istället.

mkandy7 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Only Advantage Rele Is No Exploit Are Needed And They Can Run Custom Firware I Would Advise To Stik With 1.5 Cos Not Much Homebrew Is Available For 1.0 And It Is Extremely Buggy

sprocketme2 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

try reading this and decide for yourself http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=33627

for now it really would not be worth the trouble :/

kersplatty is offline -Hacks Smarty

i downgraded mine so i could see if it worked and now im w8in for any developments to come from this. also do the T082 motherboards have the 1.0 firmware blacklisted, if not we could dwngrd them tom 1.0 instead

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

1.0 has issues with battery power management

persson, sryu att ja inte svarar på sms ja kollar aldrig min mobil....prata via msn lr skicka mejl istället. dessutom undra ja över d här oxå.....ja visste inte ens att du undra. din lilla fisk

Quote Originally Posted by mkandy7
    Only Advantage Rele Is No Exploit Are Needed And They Can Run Custom Firware I Would Advise To Stik With 1.5 Cos Not Much Homebrew Is Available For 1.0 And It Is Extremely Buggy
    what it runs some homebrew buggy? how is that possible? what kind of bugs?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast