Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time debug rom

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Alright I thought everybody should deserve this rom and if the administrators don't feel the same way you can just remove the link and lock this thread unless further discussion wants to be done about the emulator, because to me this rom is more of a demo rather than a full game and its rather hard to find on the web so I figured that people have the right to use it here is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GKV6TBFA

P.S. Tell me how you like the rom everybody :)

P.S.S. Due to legal reasons it should be quite evident also that if you download this rom you take full responsibility in the fact if your download is logged and you are contacted for private matters of interenet theft. So I may warn you if you download this rom you must own the original cart of Zelda Ocarina of Time and if you play it on a emulator you must own the N64 system its self. There are no exceptions what so ever to this rule!

1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

OGTiago is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

no, no, no. u cant post links to copyrighted materials :o

thnx for the pm earlier tho. when i picked this up, it made we wanna play it again, dunno if im gonna wait for a PSP n64 emu..

Well I can get rid of it but this is like a ground breaking rom it would be so dissapointing because I could not find this rom for years I finally track it down and get it so a small exception can't be made? After all this rom is more like a demo not a rom ;)
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

lol, up to u. when a mod see's it, the link will be removed.

Well I'll guess we will see what happens I trust their judgment except *cough* *cough* "Yessenia" So if they decide its best to remove the link I understand 100%

kersplatty is offline -Hacks Smarty

im using pj64 all i get is a black screen :(

what version? im using 0_13 or summing and it works fine, make sure u wait for it to load.

kersplatty is offline -Hacks Smarty

how long do you have to wait for it to load?

bout 10 seconds, this rom is big. (should say at the bottom of pj64 "Loaded: """%") now i downloaded the 1.6 version and i just got the same problem as you.

here is the version i got: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JAAAP83Y the screen is a bit small tho.

Remember to make this rom run I use project 64 V1.6 you have to go into the advance settings and reallocate the memory of the rom. You will have to go from 4 mega bites to 8 mega bites. It will not run unless you do this step. See here are some screen shots of the Settings:

P.S. Ogtiago told you the rom is still up =P

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast