Thread: AHHH Devhook

slow_mo123 is offline -Hacks Smarty

Is anyone else getting super anxious about the next release of devhook??
    I've been waiting like 2 or 3 days and its killing me
    AHHHHHHHH
    lol
    I think it'll be out tomorrow though... But then again, thats what I said yesterday.

The funny thing is, even if they get 2.7 emulation on the next one, it won't be that great compared to what they've already got for 1.5 its just the idea of having the latest firmware that makes me want it ever so badly....

peeInMyPantz is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by slow_mo123
    Is anyone else getting super anxious about the next release of devhook??
    I've been waiting like 2 or 3 days and its killing me
    AHHHHHHHH
    lol
    I think it'll be out tomorrow though... But then again, thats what I said yesterday.

The funny thing is, even if they get 2.7 emulation on the next one, it won't be that great compared to what they've already got for 1.5 its just the idea of having the latest firmware that makes me want it ever so badly....
    what is it in the next release are you waiting for? the current version works fine, except for some small bug
    what I don't understand is, when is devhook ever going to reach version 1.0. I bet they already have a goal to achieve by version 1.0, so now they are giving us small numbers for small upgrades

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

I believe he is reffering to 2.6+ emulation.
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!