Thread: PSP Firmware Easy Downgrader 2.5/2.6 to 1.5 Video Demonstration.

Vektorious is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hey everyone, this is my first post here, and its actually only been a month since I have owned a PSP, I bought my PSP while I was in Ireland, so of course I picked the ceramic white version. I was a little bummed when I found out I could not use any homebrew apps etc on my PSP due to the fact that it was on firmware 2.6. Once I got back to the states, I did a little searching and found your website with information on how to downgrade the 2.6 firmware to firmware 1.5 which is the most popular for homebrew usage. Well, I love making videos of things, so other people can see it for themselves and maybe even help some people out understanding exactly what it is you have to do. Well I will leave you a link to the video I made, its me downgrading my friends 2.6 PSP, he doesn't really know to much about the whole thing, so he was a bit nervous! Anyways, I'll stop talking and I will link you to the video, it is about 10 minutes long and goes through the whole process.

I hope you guys enjoy the video, and I am very happy to be a part of this great community here at www.psp-hacks.com ! If anyone wants me to make a video of anything else, I would be happy to do it, as it is a very easy thing for me to do!

http://www.vektorious.com/content/downgrade.html

The video is a bit rough as I am doing the process with like 5-6 people in my room waiting to go out to the beach heh.

Please comment on what you think of the video etc.

I commend the staff here at PSP-Hacks for creating such a well organized source of information for the PSP mod community.

Thank you and enjoy

Cliff(vektorious)

rabbitmonkey is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Did it have to be WMV? Now I have to get on Windows -.-

A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

There\'s a spell check button. Use it.