Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: die in hell. seriously

deathmeow is offline -Hacks Newbie

okay so i went to Blockbuster ( my friends the manager ), they had a 1.5 version of psp on display, they said i could have the display one and i was excited because there was one left.

problem is, i didnt have my wallet so i went back to the car, ask my dad if he could use his credit card and buy it and i pay him back tomorrow. he goes no, and drives away.

I end up going back home pissed right off... i mean, im paying him back, wtf? b*tch doesnt understand shit.

so i go on msn, my friend goes back on and tells me that a kid bought the 1.5 version, and all they had left were the TA-082's.

so now im going to knife my dad in his sleep because he was a total b*tch.. ruined my chance.

Johndoe is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

You can get one off of ebay.

I'll sell you mine...

Kyorisu is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

There are plenty of 1.5 still out there. Hell I can go for a 5 minute drive and find an EB selling 1.52's.

Depends on where you live I suppose. Anyway as for Ebay most 1.5 sellers are price gouging bastards so I tend to avoid getting them there if I can. I buy and sell units to friends so I do this all the time.

dienasty is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by deathmeow
    okay so i went to Blockbuster ( my friends the manager ), they had a 1.5 version of psp on display, they said i could have the display one and i was excited because there was one left.

problem is, i didnt have my wallet so i went back to the car, ask my dad if he could use his credit card and buy it and i pay him back tomorrow. he goes no, and drives away.

I end up going back home pissed right off... i mean, im paying him back, wtf? b*tch doesnt understand shit.

so i go on msn, my friend goes back on and tells me that a kid bought the 1.5 version, and all they had left were the TA-082's.

so now im going to knife my dad in his sleep because he was a total b*tch.. ruined my chance.
    ya know what i hate whiney bitches like you.. usually i dont post shit like this but this pisses me off first off
    shut the fuck up !!!! your gonna get a psp anyway..so why bitch about it so many kids in my school would steal it cause they cant afford it you just gotta wait... and your dads a bitch right? why would he even drive you to blockbuster if he was such a dick i know many fathers that just woulda went f**ck you....... i hope your dad beats the crap outa you cause i think thats what you need..and your gonna take a knife to your dad huh.. do it while he is awake if your any kind of a man im sure your dad would rip your nuts off with that same knife... bye bitch dont post shit like this again :mad:

sorry about this but i dont like it when kids dont appreciate their parents even though im only 15 :o

================ {~Flare-Fx~} ===============
    xX We Set The Trend.....We Set The Flare.....Flare-Fx Xx

JoostyJuice is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

just a lil =)

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

wow never seen u flame b4, i wondered where u got the name die nasty
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

meh 1st flameno biggie i got the name die nasty because its got its own font i think a movie and im not sure but i think the band kiss used the phrase before oh and congrats on being a god i never knew ya became one

Splitz is offline -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by dienasty
    Quote Originally Posted by deathmeow

ya know what i hate whiney bitches like you.. usually i dont post shit like this but this pisses me off first off
    shut the fuck up !!!! your gonna get a psp anyway..so why bitch about it so many kids in my school would steal it cause they cant afford it you just gotta wait... and your dads a bitch right? why would he even drive you to blockbuster if he was such a dick i know many fathers that just woulda went f**ck you....... i hope your dad beats the crap outa you cause i think thats what you need..and your gonna take a knife to your dad huh.. do it while he is awake if your any kind of a man im sure your dad would rip your nuts off with that same knife... bye bitch dont post shit like this again :mad:

sorry about this but i dont like it when kids dont appreciate their parents even though im only 15 :o
    I am fully with you. HEtY DICKHEAD. THAT MAN IS THE RESON WHY YOUR IN THIS WORLD. GO FUCK YOUR SELF! PLUS THE RESON WHY HE WOULDENT BUY IT FOR YOU IS BECAUSE OF INTREST! HE WOULD OWE AN EXTRA 20 DOLLORS! ASSHOLE!

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

yeah i never made a big deal about being god cos i always looked at other peoples posts about ''woot woot, im a go'' etc. and thought dickhead
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast