Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recording Audio from the PSP

Rock-Kateer is offline -Hacks Newbie

I own Tekken: Dark Resurrection and found the music SO AWESOME. Now I'm asking this question. If there any way to rip the audio? I'd want to record the audio, but I'd have lots of trouble with recording. So, either I find a way or someone PLEASE send me MP3s of the OST. Because "Garden of the Tiger" and "Call of the Inferno" are the tracks I'd want the most. They are the reason I play TDR more often, because those tracks pump you up, encouraging you to fight like Hell! So, I'd really like to see the options available for me. Please reply!

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

use UMDGen to take the .AT3 music files out of the iso. then get a converter to convert them to .wav or .mp3

TDR's music is looped and NOT in .AT3 format. Well, I dunno, but it's in a .BIN file, and I can't extract from that, now, can I?

Man. is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

when did tekken come out, i've been waiting for ages (i'm from the uk though)
    --------------------мαкανєℓι тнα ∂ση--------------------

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

it's not out in the US. just japan.

there are programs that can take .bin files apart, but i'm clueless as to what they are or how they work. sorry

JoostyJuice is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

My project today is trying to get inside the Tekken bins and see what I can get. I relinked them though, so I dont have much hope for movies. Anyway, Ill keep you updated as to what i find.

DJ REMY is offline -Hacks Smarty

just download audacity, plug ur psp into ur comp and record via "wave out" and u can edit ur lenght so it doesnt loop. :) thats what i did when i want the psp boot tone for my ringtone.
    \"You don\'t know the power of the dark side, I MUST obey my master.\" Darth Vadar-Return of the Jedi

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

theres a program that everyone seems to have forgotten about. This great homebrew app for your PSP can be booted up to load anyother homebrew or UMD and record the audio form it, but youll have to load up your loader with it. I assume youre using DAX or devhook. Pretty much, copy the EBOOT.PBP from the folder that doesnt have the % (ie: "DAXZISO" or "DEVHOOK" folder) and make a copy in a folder named "HOMEBREW" and put that folder in teh "GAME" folder. Then you can load that up with the app. Im nto sure fi this will work with devhook though, it might take up too mcuh memory to run. Try it, I havent.

Heres a link: http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/428

Also, it record in .WAV format, so you will want to have a good amounnt of free space on your mem stick. depending on how long you're gonna record for. If youre gonna record liek 3 minutes or so, I suggest having about 50MB free on your mem stick. You cna then copy the WAV to your computer and convert it to a nicely packed mp3 of onyl a few MB. :D

If you cant get that working, DJ REMY's method will work well. You cab plug the PSP's headphone jack into your computers microphone jack with the proper cable and record the audio

Testing RaiderX's method. Tried, doesn't work. Imma try Remy's method. ^___^

Man. is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

I think th audacity idea is the easiet because you can edit it straight away and change settings before you record

go with audacity
    --------------------мαкανєℓι тнα ∂ση--------------------

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast