Thread: If anyone would ever want to mod his PSP...

Noin is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Then remember to order from www.modchipman.com

They sell:

PSP accessories - not too many, but then again, useful ones

HUGE lots of PSP skins for the front and the back - with LOTS i mean REALLY BIG LOTS of skins

a BIG variety of PSP faceplates - really big... i would preffer to buy it all, but wtf i dont need so many :lol:

PSP GAMES and MOVIES

-------------------------------

I myself really like their speed, i ordered the Crystal Red and Crystal Clear faceplate for the PSP, and some skins + a new analog, and i received the package 2 days later with fedex (even tho im in Austria)

Inventory: White 3.40 OE-A PsP (uNuSeD) | Black 3.40 OE-A PsP (bRiCkEd) | Black 3.03 OE-B PsP (f\'ed up Motherboard) | Piano Black Slim/Lite 5.00m33 PsP (Alive and kickin\')

Kyorisu is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

That reminds me I'm still waiting for a package from Lik-Sang, hmmm.

Noin is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

lik-sang has low quality faceplates, modchipstore vice-versa, the lot better XCM crystal series faceplates!
    Inventory: White 3.40 OE-A PsP (uNuSeD) | Black 3.40 OE-A PsP (bRiCkEd) | Black 3.03 OE-B PsP (f\'ed up Motherboard) | Piano Black Slim/Lite 5.00m33 PsP (Alive and kickin\')

turg88 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

no. lik-sang blows. go to decalgirl.com. They rock!
    2 WOrd5... Fam1ly 9UY
    eVer HE@r +Hi$? :i\'M L1KE 4 mu5HRo0m... kEp+ In +He D4rk 4nD f3d $hIT\"
    ORig1N4l PHw 2.0, No+ chaNg1N...WELL, N0w i\'m rUnNiN 1.50, 8@by!!!!! @$ oPH 8:30 Pm ON 6-16-06
    0k, N0W 1 HaVE F1RmW4r3 1.5, 2.0, 2.50, 2.60, 2.71...Wh4+3V3r d3VH0OK 4ND 1 pHEEl L1k3!!!! 1 \\_U\\/ 1337 5P34K!!111

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i gotta say, all the skins for PSP look bad IMO. nto the design, but the skins themselves just dont look so good, especially on the back.

Those faceplates at modchipstore are the worst ones. Anyone who would put those cheap looking, metallic, mcdonald's toy faceplates on their expensive beautiful PSP is crazy. But thats what you get for $20.

Got to decalgirl for faceplates, the asterix faceplates are way better than this crap (and yes, I knwo decalgirl sells these crappy ones too, but wutever)

oh and their accessories are way overpriced, like the mem sticks can be foudn for almost healf or less than their prices at places liek www.newegg.com

Only thing thta I would consider buying form them is that UMD stand cuz its got a nice blue glow, but I dont have that many UMDs. :cool: