Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Umm sleepy Halo PSP wallpaper i made

  
  1. #1
    Noin is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    It features:

    Reflection of the moon on the sea in night
    Master Chief and his allies, Master Chief in action
    Borders



    It looks REALLY good on the PSP!

    :D

    Inventory: White 3.40 OE-A PsP (uNuSeD) | Black 3.40 OE-A PsP (bRiCkEd) | Black 3.03 OE-B PsP (f\'ed up Motherboard) | Piano Black Slim/Lite 5.00m33 PsP (Alive and kickin\')

  2. #2
    Jubblin is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    From: From: From: Rank: ORLY?
    Posts
    1,111
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    It looks good but the bar going up and down looks a little fat as in too big. what program did u use to make it

  3. #3
    Noin is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    photoshop CS ofcourse... and the bar is there to mark the fields where the icons are moving to/are placed... thats why i said it looks lots better on a PSP
    Inventory: White 3.40 OE-A PsP (uNuSeD) | Black 3.40 OE-A PsP (bRiCkEd) | Black 3.03 OE-B PsP (f\'ed up Motherboard) | Piano Black Slim/Lite 5.00m33 PsP (Alive and kickin\')

  4. #4
    RaiderX's Avatar
    RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,192
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noin
    photoshop CS ofcourse... and the bar is there to mark the fields where the icons are moving to/are placed... thats why i said it looks lots better on a PSP
    I think he meant the bar is too wide. That annoys me too. The bar only needs to be so big to fit the icosn, liek my background here:



    But the background is very nice, good design and effects :)

  5. #5
    Chewy954 is offline -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cheatingnetwork.net
    Posts
    4,007
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    holy shit i like that BG RaiderX

  6. #6
    m1ndle5s's Avatar
    m1ndle5s is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,504
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    gah damn raider!!!!!!!!!!

    did u use brushes to get thos bars or did u use the pen tool?

  7. #7
    SirKillAlot is offline Senior Member -Hacks Hacker
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Canada Eh......... Rank:Elite
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    RaiderX can you PLEASE send me just THAT background! It's amazing?! And the font too I mean WOW *claps*
    Vote for my first t-shirt design "Constructive Motion" if you dig simplicity!
    http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/72245

  8. #8
    FamilyGuy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    About 8inches in your girl
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderX
    Quote Originally Posted by Noin
    photoshop CS ofcourse... and the bar is there to mark the fields where the icons are moving to/are placed... thats why i said it looks lots better on a PSP
    I think he meant the bar is too wide. That annoys me too. The bar only needs to be so big to fit the icosn, liek my background here:

    http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/2267/snap001fd7.png

    But the background is very nice, good design and effects :)
    :o:o:o:o

    Gimme... gimme gimme gimme!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Noin
    It features:

    Reflection of the moon on the sea in night
    Master Chief and his allies, Master Chief in action
    Borders
    I thought that was a cum stain :/

    Just Buy A Friggin PS3 Already Waiting on Ninja Gaidan Sigma 2
    Ps3 Fan Service

  9. #9
    m1ndle5s's Avatar
    m1ndle5s is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,504
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    to be honest noin..... that bg is shitty

  10. #10
    Chewy954 is offline -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cheatingnetwork.net
    Posts
    4,007
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    it looks like skeet on the screen

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •