Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To those who insisted Epsilon was fake..........SUCK IT!

Happsai is offline -Hacks Newbie

To those who kept on posting messages declaring FAKE!!!, please read the subject heading three or four times over and process it and then kindly get off the internets :lol:

To those who were reasonably skepticle... smile! Something truly awesome just came true. :D

I just tried it out for isos and it works brilliantly. The UP is finally worth something.

To Epsilon team... man you guys rule. Thank you for the awesome (and FREE) bios, and also introducing me to the kickass pendulum remix. You guys deserve an apology and a couple of complementary BJs from the guys that were quick to diss you and call you fraudsters without any proof whatsover.

There's some new 1337 PSP programmers out there... and we don't even know their names.

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

Since the new vers of dev hook were released nobody really cared about the mod chip anymore.
    Cause we really dont need it unless you have a newer mobo in your PSP or arwe on 2.70 or 2.71

Happsai is offline -Hacks Newbie

True. I don't debate that.
    As great as Epsilon is, it would still be difficult to justify the price YET when devhook does some great stuff for those without UP... Please understand that I by no means put down (most) devhook users.

However, I still stand firm with my SUCK command to those who declared the bios to be fake and called Epsilon a bunch of liars and con people.

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Hmm I bet in a matter of time this bios will be emulated on dev hook XD.
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

Kyorisu is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Iso loading... check
    Hombrew...check

Now if you upgraded to 2.71 then yes it does seem slightly worth it, otherwise no.

AngelChick is offline -Hacks Newbie

I recommend people download the epsilon package and read the PDF file in there whether or not you have the UP chip. It's a good and interesting read. It explains why a modchip that allows for dual firmware is required for this to work at all, and it also talks about how they plan to tackle firmware 3.00 when it comes out (they seem very confident about conquering it soon after its release). I'm very inclined to believe them since they've clearly already proven their super-awesome-cool-kickassness.

Exciting times here :D

You guys deserve an apology and a couple of complementary BJs from the guys that were quick to diss you and call you fraudsters without any proof whatsover.
    How is a BJ complementary when someone deserves it? I think I'll just say "Thank You" to them instead.

Kyorisu is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Figured I should say this. To all those that are now bashing the ones like I who thought the bios was fake...

Who the hell was the person to dictate that a video is now proof of anything? Videos and photos are easy to manipulate and all those that thought the ep bios was fake had every right to think it.

bassv2 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Just wanted to let you know the epsilon bios is friggin DevHook V2.

What it does, if you read their commentaries, is that it REQUIRSE 2.71 to run, because all it does is that it runs the 2.71 files in it's own firmware equivilant to "1.5" lamo

Rikus is offline -Hacks Hacker

shut up.

Breath of Fire is offline -Hacks Veteran

It does suck quite bad, most games don't even run according to PS2NFO.com Comp. list, 1.5 is better, sell your 2.71 and get a 1.5! CHEAPER than getting a stupid modchip, same with bricks.
    _______PSP | Version 3.52-M33 | 2GB Memory Stick Pro DUO
    _______Click Here for my Fully Setup gpSP thread

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast