Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bricked...

Megaz is offline -Hacks Newbie

Yeah, I just fucking bricked my PSP. I'm so fucken mad right, I can't even type right. I tried changing my bootsound back to original and it sat there for like 10 minutes straight. I was freaking out and pulled the batter out, tried to boot it back up and it's bricked. $250 down the drain, I'm sooo mad... I didn't have custom firmware installed so I can't fix it... I thought I was dreming for a minute because I was shaking so badly, but yet here I am typing my horrible story. I really can't believe this... I want to cry so badly right now... I saved up for my PSP back when they first came out (original 1.50 fw) and slowly gained enough money and now it's all gone. I can't even sell it back. OMFG... it's like I don't want to think about it, but I look at it and i'm like OMFG.!! Hopefully I can get enough money for another one by the end of this year... yeah that's how long it's going to take me v_v. My fear is buying a new one and finding a TA motherboard or fw 2.70 or higher from which I won't be able to downgrade... Someone make me feel better...

elboffor is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

either buy a modchip or borrow the money to buy another un from wall mart then take yer bricked un back and get a refund

i feel for ya man :(

Randomstickynote is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Gawd, I really thinkn your overexaggerating, its just a handheld, its not like your freind died or something, just a toy. I admit i would be pissed if i bricked but I woud take it like a man and not go crying about it on a forum to a bunch of people that dont care. Haha, so do you feel better now?

Um all I can say is try getting a modchip or send it to sony for a new PSP.

SajberT is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

try to sell the parts - if you carefully screw it apart and package it right, you can get quite alot of money for it.
    - Downgraded 2.5 factory Black PSP running 3.90 M33-2 -

Wish list: Mario 64 + Zelda - Ocarina of Time running on PSP
    Awaited Releases: FF7: Crisis Core

Man. is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

for a person who cant even type you typed a lot. but as for your psp i think you need to buy a modchip
    --------------------мαкανєℓι тнα ∂ση--------------------

I'm not crying... I'm just saying that I'm fucken mad about it. I didn't get warranty on my PSP when I first got it because I was short on money and here I am again... short on money.

Breath of Fire is offline -Hacks Veteran

Same thing happend to me, i sold my brick for 85$ and bought a used v2.6 for 175$ then I downgraded it.
    _______PSP | Version 3.52-M33 | 2GB Memory Stick Pro DUO
    _______Click Here for my Fully Setup gpSP thread

Who would buy my bricked PSP... and why?

Breath of Fire is offline -Hacks Veteran

Parts I guess.
    _______PSP | Version 3.52-M33 | 2GB Memory Stick Pro DUO
    _______Click Here for my Fully Setup gpSP thread

MAB_Leeder is offline -Hacks Hacker

u shudda listened to the people that told you not to play around with the bootsound, or youll brick it.. oh well, now you might aswell buy another 1 and return ur bricked 1 and say it came like broken like that.. either that or like sell it on ebay, you might get a hundred $ if ur lucky

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast