Thread: possible 2.71 downgrader (real Or Fake?)

DJMoniz91 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

While i was browsing the internet i came across a forum that was talkin about how some kid downgraded his 2.71 psp....so i looked at it and the kid some how downgarded his psp by playing a foreign game and on the foreign game i guese there was an lower update on the umd and he ran it and some how downgraded his psp but then it became bricked. Is this possible? if so can we some how use this to downgrade the psp with out bricking it? My opinion is that the posts on that forum were a bunch of bs.

First PSP 1.50-->2.50-->2.60-->2.70---2.71....wanted homebrew so i returned it for new one
    Second PSP 2.60-->1.50-->harleyg\'s custom fw-->semi bricked-->custom firmware brick fix(i was the first to test on semi bricked psp)-->fully bricked/
    Third PSP--> (Gotta get it still)

Snipakilla is offline -Hacks Neophyte

impossible PSP would never run a lower firmware on a higher version lol.
    98% of all teens have tried weed. if you are part of the 100% who dont give a rats ass put this is your sig.

ya thats wut i was saying but the kid seemed pretty serious
    First PSP 1.50-->2.50-->2.60-->2.70---2.71....wanted homebrew so i returned it for new one
    Second PSP 2.60-->1.50-->harleyg\'s custom fw-->semi bricked-->custom firmware brick fix(i was the first to test on semi bricked psp)-->fully bricked/

drmadcow is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

yeah he was full of shit. Every update they put on each game is basicly the same in the way that it won't allow it to be used if you already got a higher fw version. Especially 2.71 and if it really worked then the ISO for any UMD is availible to download so everybody would be doing it by now and it'd be on the front page of every PSP site already.

ya like i said My opinion is that the posts on that forum were a bunch of bs.

qwerty is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

dont post these downgrader threads, if it was real we would have all the news about it.

PSP 5.00 m33

Randomstickynote is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Yeah never trust any downgrader until its on the front page, even then wait a little while untill people have tryed it and can confirm its genuine.

ok i was just curious

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

fake

no more specualtion downgrader threads please

*Locked*