Thread: has anyone ever heard of this online play

1God1King is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

has anyone tried this a site for online play global just wondering hit limk to check it out sounds cool

XLink Kai PSP Update (Beta)

There is a new beta release of Xlink Kai on the downloads page that includes two major new features for PSP users. First, it will automatically configure your wireless adapter to communicate with your PSP. Second, it will automatically change your wireless adapter's SSID based on what the PSP is using. There's also a new configuration guide. Please report any issues in the forums in this thread.

www.teamxlink.co.uk

CLICK HERE FOR PSP REPAIR HELP

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

Chewy954 is offline -Hacks Titan

ya alotta ppls heard of it, but i cant use it since my router isnt compatible :(

ok just wondering how was it is it worth the trouble i like to play online

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

nwojozz is offline -Hacks Member

Ive played it.. if you like to play online then its worth the trouble, however, there aint that many people using it for psp so you wont get on games all the time, and GTA gets played more than anything, but thats cool, its pretty fun, ive had no to little lag aswell... ive only used it about 5 times, but everytime it was easy to use and fun..

thanks
    maybe more from this site will join and we can have some online fun