Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wtf!!!!!! 2.8

gamermanpsp is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

What is the point of putting the MUSIC, PICTURE, and VIDEO folder in the root of the memory stick on 2.8?

PSP 1000 - 2.0 - 2.5 - 2.6 - 2.71 - 2.8 - Trade for PSP 1001 with 2.5 - Downgrade to 1.5
    PSP 1001 - 2.5 - 1.5 - 2.0 - 1.5 - 3.3 OE - 3.4 OE - 3.5 M33 - 3.51 M33 - 3.8 M33 - 4.01 M33 - PSP got thrown against wall - Bought use PSP with 4.01 OFW
    PSP 1001 - 4.01 - Pandora with DC7 - 4.01 M33 - 5.0 M33

Jubblin is offline -Hacks Veteran

ehh i didnt know thats what it did?

gamermanpsp is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Yea pissed me off there was something with the RSS feed doing video but I dont know.
    PSP 1000 - 2.0 - 2.5 - 2.6 - 2.71 - 2.8 - Trade for PSP 1001 with 2.5 - Downgrade to 1.5
    PSP 1001 - 2.5 - 1.5 - 2.0 - 1.5 - 3.3 OE - 3.4 OE - 3.5 M33 - 3.51 M33 - 3.8 M33 - 4.01 M33 - PSP got thrown against wall - Bought use PSP with 4.01 OFW
    PSP 1001 - 4.01 - Pandora with DC7 - 4.01 M33 - 5.0 M33

crypysmoker is offline -Hacks Neophyte

ITs so that they are more accsesible to the rss saved downloads. A plus is that now, you can put any corectly formated movie/show in the video folder without having to rename it with a bunch of numbers
    The stupidity and iggnorance of todays youth will lead to world destruction. Join the End of the world party today for a small fee of your life savings.

Call now!!!

Man. is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

any new video formats for 2.8
    --------------------мαкανєℓι тнα ∂ση--------------------

NBNP is offline -Hacks Ninja

Not that i have heard. Still the same format. You just dont have to rename it.

Once The Pandora Battery Came, Sony Should Of Just Packed Up And Went Home. WE WIN
    GO! Messenger: NBNP

Rikus is offline -Hacks Hacker

but what about the video rss? was that bullshit? if not where can u get rss videos?

DJMoniz91 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

That RSS bull shit is useless....barely any websites have any rss feeds,so i see like no point in it. Sony just doesnt know wut to put in their updates anymore.
    First PSP 1.50-->2.50-->2.60-->2.70---2.71....wanted homebrew so i returned it for new one
    Second PSP 2.60-->1.50-->harleyg\'s custom fw-->semi bricked-->custom firmware brick fix(i was the first to test on semi bricked psp)-->fully bricked/
    Third PSP--> (Gotta get it still)

crypysmoker is offline -Hacks Neophyte

^^^^^ what a ridiculous statment. there are plenty of video rss feeds if you would just look. there are 100's... and to make it easier just look up video podcasts, its the same thing.
    The stupidity and iggnorance of todays youth will lead to world destruction. Join the End of the world party today for a small fee of your life savings.

Call now!!!

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by crypysmoker
    ^^^^^ what a ridiculous statment. there are plenty of video rss feeds if you would just look. there are 100's... and to make it easier just look up video podcasts, its the same thing.
    yea, but you can only use the videos off sites that offer MP4 videos. WHat about sites that use WMV or MPG in their RSS feeds? Its really a bad feature uinless sony just puts fucking MPG, WMV, MOV support like weve been asking them for so damn long!

Not to mention, the video doesnt even stream, you just get ot download them onto your memory stick. Which isnt THAT bad, but it aint streaming! :paranoid:

Sony is so stupid, they dont even listen to the people who use their fucking device, they dont give a flyinjg shit about us. All they want is to trick people into updating.

MAYBE, just MAYBE if they stopped trying to force us to update and gave us good reason to update, then more people would! Maybe if they released and official SDK and homebrew support with high security on restricting kernel access, and the other features we have been asking for since the PSP came out, peoepl wodul update!

I know that if I could still play stuff like descent, snake, SNES, NES, GBC, and my fav homebrew, I wouldnt mind updating, but sony just doesnt realize this and wont risk us exploiting it if they allowed this. Dammit sony, maybe they should do what they did with the UMD tools, allow coders to send in their games and they pack em up and release them on the PSP site.

Furthermore, to prove they dont care about the gamers, all the peopel I know, including myself who signed up to get that free demo disc of gangs of london still ahvent recieved the disc. :evil: whether they ever plan on sending them, i dont care because I already downloaded the full game, so u can go kiss my ass sony! Its shit like this that really grinds my gears! :evil:

oh and changing to the root was another dumbshit sony idea! All they had to do was add the video folder to the PSP folder and wed be fine, now we need more folders cluttering up the root?

Heres my theory on this, they moved the folders so it might bother us if we end up emulating the future firmware. You know wut, wo the hell cares, im sure we'll mod that shit to change the directories anyway. :lol:

Sony should do that, allow us to set the default directory for music and photos and videos. Gdamn, I should work for them and tell them what they need ot fix in the firmware to make the PSP more of a success. I would email them my ideas, but again, they dont give a shit about the consumer so they wouldnt even care

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast