Thread: PSPsoftware.ddo.jp Offline!!!

sshaw1982 is offline -Hacks Guru

Does it mean anything at all?

*insert signature here*

mozza is offline -Hacks Ninja

no they think it is due to the link to the site being made public and also the fact that they might have bloked ip's from outside japan well this is what i have read on max console anyway

Now Playing G.R.A.W On Xbox Live So If You Think You Are Hard Enough Come Get Some.....................................................................................Gamert ag Mozza01

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

the site was a very underground site. Not many people knew about it. Booster obviously doesnt want many people to know how to contact him cuz they will be spammign his email with "OMG I LOVE YOU! I WANT TO FUCK U IN THE ARSE CUS U GIVE ME ISOZ!!!" and giving their crappy suggestions.

Im not sure if Booster owned the site himself or if it was just where he hosted the files, but if he owned the site himself, that explains it. He changed sites because the site was useless since it couldnt host devhook fles anymore.

rdff41 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I dont think it was his. I am willing to go with the idea of blocking outsiders. Lets just wait and see what happens with all of this nonsense.

My PSP: 2.01->2.5->1.5->3.02OE-A->3.02OE-B->3.03OE-C->3.30OE-A->3.40OE-A->1.5->3.52 M33->3.52 M33-4->3.80 M33->3.90 M33->4.01 M33->5.00 M33->5.00 M33-6->5.50 GEN D3