Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Led Lights, Clear Faceplate, and www.llama.com...

Jubblin is offline -Hacks Veteran

Okay well I have been reading all over the PSP Llama site it seems like a trustable site to send me psp too. but i need advice ..im gonna pay $150.00 to let them put led lights in the triggers,d-pad, and x,triange,square,and circle buttons. and down at the bottom..and it goes for them installing a clear faceplate..has anyone sent their psp to this place..it says its iN Minneapolis,Minnesota..its in tis small storage looking place...so should i pay and send to these people..maybe should i give them a call first..if i do send it it will look just like the one that Joe88 posted in the case modding thread..some advice please

thanks, jubblin

Pooky_187 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

i seen that PSP and it looked freakn sweet but i dont think i could let someone else touch my PSP to do that unless it was a brand new PSP with FW 2.8 ;)
    Gamer Since 1988 ~ 23+yrs as a GAMER

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

thats really a $50 job
    they really rip you off

PSP512MS is offline -Hacks Ninja

and i advise u dont do it i heard it will kill the battery and Joe88 is rite u can get it cheaper.

1God1King is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

let us know if you go for it but i believe sites also gives a tut on how to do it yourself http://www.llamma.com/PSP/psp_led_li...er_buttons.htm thinking of doing to mine the 2.80 off course if it works out i will only charge you 50.00 dollars but a 100.00 shipping :D
    CLICK HERE FOR PSP REPAIR HELP

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

does it really kill the battery?

GSisaac is offline -Hacks Smarty

Kills it, rapes it, chops it up, eats it.

EDIT: not neccesarly in that order.

1.0-> 1.5->2.0->1.5->2.71SE-C

WataKKo is offline -Hacks Hacker

Well it's using up extra battery power for the lights but you'd have to ask them how much more it wastes. Can't you also add seperate batteries so it's not using the PSPs?
    Support game developers.
    If you like a game, buy it. If you don\'t, delete it.

Show your for support Ahman, iRShell creator by donating here!

probably not.. =\ i guess im not gonna do it..im just kinda worried about installing th efaceplate and buttons myself..i dont know if i can do it..i might even destroy it on accident..is it hard?

1God1King is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

i wouldnt think so i have been in/out of my psp do repairs from time to time and the only thing to remember is if it dont fit dont force it just relax and let it go :paranoid: no serious though cracked a screen once putting the faceplate back on wasnt paying attention if you are still interested in doing it i just order the led green/ red and blue 10 each figure i will need five just incase will gladly share the rest also plan on adding a switch so i can shut them off when i feel a fit comming on heres a link where you can get the led dont know if i paid to much i think 20 bucks for 30 http://www.phantomgsm.com/index.php?...o&order_id=683 :D
    CLICK HERE FOR PSP REPAIR HELP

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast