Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: azereus on the psp???

Fuller is offline -Hacks Smarty

well as anyone though about an idea like this... a program on the psp to download torrents through? just like azereus! could make things so much easier!!!! does anyone know of any hombrew applications like this or is 1 going to have to be made?

N64 Game Saves is offline -Hacks Smarty

It would be pritty cool! :-p

Sig By Me

cant belive its never been thought of! all we need now is someone to take the idea up!! with the ftp program bein released there must be a way!!!

We'll I know C++ But i dunno how to make eboots and all that outta them :-\...

Sig By Me

ye i no c++ but wouldent have clue about making the eboots, there must be a programmer out there that would like to put his name to this application lool!!!

We'll if someone makes it then.. Lol ima host some isos on it :)!

-----------------------------------------------

EDIT: I Just had a good idea I should make a a psp terrnot and call it "PSP Terront 1.0" And make it where you post isos and movies! :-p it would be cool.. i might do that :-p! Like make a computer terront and make it for psp only.

Sig By Me

bceagles is offline -Hacks Member

I could complie the code if needed. the only problem is this would be some hard coding, i mean extermly hard. And it probably wouldent be azeuers. most likley utorrent as it dosent need java. Ill take a look at the utorrent source code. But i doubt ill be able to do anything with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bceagles
    I could complie the code if needed. the only problem is this would be some hard coding, i mean extermly hard. And it probably wouldent be azeuers. most likley utorrent as it dosent need java. Ill take a look at the utorrent source code. But i doubt ill be able to do anything with it.
    Why not start with a new code... like just make a new one :-p like ftp file upload/download and crap...

Sig By Me

bceagles is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by N64 Game Saves
    Quote Originally Posted by bceagles
    Why not start with a new code... like just make a new one :-p like ftp file upload/download and crap...
    i could do an ftp type thing i guess. But id like to do a torrent client type thing. I just wish i knew more about how torrent programs operate and such. Its gonna take someone with real skill in torrent clients to pull this off.

Just make a ftp upload/downloader :-\... then make it nice layout :-p

Sig By Me

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast