Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: if your headphones arent loud enough check this out

1God1King is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

just wanted to share i ordered one of these headphone amps and man it makes a big difference check it out

http://www.boostaroo.com/store_category.php4

CLICK HERE FOR PSP REPAIR HELP

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

Dookie is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

it looks kool but isnt it a bi*** to travel with that thing?
    XBL - PhantomRampage - PSN

NBNP is offline -Hacks Ninja

To much money for to little product. The sound that comes out of my headphone is quite fine. Base and all, why spend that much money to get that lol

Once The Pandora Battery Came, Sony Should Of Just Packed Up And Went Home. WE WIN
    GO! Messenger: NBNP

sticky is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

lol, you must be a strict audiophile... if the sound is loud enough and sounds just right,, i wouldnt bother with spending money on such a product... looks great though.. wonder if the quality is good?

:::: [11th Squad Vice-Captain - Yachiru~!]::::

crypysmoker is offline -Hacks Neophyte

but.... even though it sound skind of strange for normal people... maybe people in an airport? or loud areas.... even outside I could see this helping.

But, Mainly, I think it would be perfect for connecting bigger speakers, or making your own portable speaker system. have your own little psp boom box
    The stupidity and iggnorance of todays youth will lead to world destruction. Join the End of the world party today for a small fee of your life savings.

Call now!!!

i agree with all above its not to much of a problem traveling with believe it or not and the sound quaility is great i travel alot planes /bus/trains where deskstop speakers are to big so for me its great and yes a little high end on the price but since you save so much on games :paranoid: lol why not spend the money saved . anything to me is worth the improvement of my beloved psp 1.5 like i said agree with above comments not for everyone but for those that travel alot or cant hook desktop speakers up while at work or on break could be a good thing

velcro to back of psp horizontal

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

windwalker is offline -Hacks Member

hahahaha "amp for headphones" that is funny. you know how small earphone speakers are? you are either gonna blow the speakers or blow your eardrum lol deffinately would use on biger speakers. and wouldn't buy it unless it had an equalizer.
    2.71(got tired of waiting on a downgrader, traded for a 2.5)
    2.5->1.5-2.71 -> continual updates of custom firmware.
    currently on 5.50 genb-2

hah didnt here ya you might be right :paranoid:

Jubblin is offline -Hacks Veteran

i like it..

elboffor is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast