Thread: does anyone know

1God1King is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

i have really learned alot on this site and has sparked me in to going to take some programing course , but to my question . I know animated backgrounds(avatars) are in gif format and the psp uses bmp making it so that you cannot set and animated avatar as your background , but what format are the wave lines in ? they are obviously animated . Is it possable to replace the wavey line file with another say avatar black out backgroud and use the wavy line file replacement as background . :paranoid:

CLICK HERE FOR PSP REPAIR HELP

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

Todesengel is offline -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by 1God1King
    i have really learned alot on this site and has sparked me in to going to take some programing course , but to my question . I know animated backgrounds(avatars) are in gif format and the psp uses bmp making it so that you cannot set and animated avatar as your background , but what format are the wave lines in ? they are obviously animated . Is it possable to replace the wavey line file with another say avatar black out backgroud and use the wavy line file replacement as background . :paranoid:
    Sadly, I do not think that it is possible. I think that the waves are built into the system somehow, but maybe not!

YoYoBallz is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

that would be cool