Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: this topic must be sticked! I need democracy!

  
  1. #1
    gbapcps2 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    this forum claims that users can not ask these questions like where I can download ISO,or upload a torrent
    which contain piracy games.Howerver!I can see many advertises on howepage say that if you pay money,then you can download games.
    what a ridiculous rule!
    there is a famous adage in chinese means that "uses can not kindle the candle,but administrator can set fire."
    this is the greatest example for this adage.


  2. #2
    ShiNZ is offline -Hacks Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    look inside you
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gbapcps2
    this forum claims that users can not ask these questions like where I can download ISO,or upload a torrent
    which contain piracy games.Howerver!I can see many advertises on howepage say that if you pay money,then you can download games.
    what a ridiculous rule!
    there is a famous adage in chinese means that "uses can not kindle the candle,but administrator can set fire."
    this is the greatest example for this adage.
    the adverts are not controlled by the admins.. it says "ads by google"... and no one wud actually sticky this thread...

  3. #3
    raped_panda is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiNZ
    Quote Originally Posted by gbapcps2
    this forum claims that users can not ask these questions like where I can download ISO,or upload a torrent
    which contain piracy games.Howerver!I can see many advertises on howepage say that if you pay money,then you can download games.
    what a ridiculous rule!
    there is a famous adage in chinese means that "uses can not kindle the candle,but administrator can set fire."
    this is the greatest example for this adage.
    the adverts are not controlled by the admins.. it says "ads by google"... and no one wud actually sticky this thread...
    pw3d.
    those ads keep this site running,
    so I wouldn't complain.

  4. #4
    p0Wer's Avatar
    p0Wer is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,350
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    This shouldn't get a sticky... More like a lock for dumb posting.

  5. #5
    Stalvros's Avatar
    Stalvros is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,773
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Hahaha~
    Well yeah come to think about it

    I actually saw some sites that actually support downloads~
    BUT you do have to pay for membership~

    Does it work though?
    Do they really let you download even the LAtest games?
    I never joined so i wouldnt know~
    But what about those of you who did?

  6. #6
    yanquiuxo is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gbapcps2
    this forum claims that users can not ask these questions like where I can download ISO,or upload a torrent
    which contain piracy games.Howerver!I can see many advertises on howepage say that if you pay money,then you can download games.
    what a ridiculous rule!
    there is a famous adage in chinese means that "uses can not kindle the candle,but administrator can set fire."
    this is the greatest example for this adage.
    isn't this the spammer that asked for a couple days straight what everybody thought of china and what wages americans make? what's he up to this time....

    ...still waiting for street sk8er to work for psx......

  7. #7
    ShiNZ is offline -Hacks Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    look inside you
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    ^^^ he means azureus...

  8. #8
    gbapcps2 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ``Stalvros
    Hahaha~
    Well yeah come to think about it

    I actually saw some sites that actually support downloads~
    BUT you do have to pay for membership~

    Does it work though?
    Do they really let you download even the LAtest games?
    I never joined so i wouldnt know~
    But what about those of you who did?
    I am a chinese in china,so i can get all roms and isos very easy!(and it is free)

  9. #9
    gbapcps2 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiNZ
    ^^^ he means azureus...
    i am not good at english,what is "azureus" mean?

  10. #10
    ShiNZ is offline -Hacks Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    look inside you
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gbapcps2
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiNZ
    ^^^ he means azureus...
    i am not good at english,what is "azureus" mean?
    azureus is just a bittorrent client..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •