Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any new news on...

PSPBMXkid is offline -Hacks Smarty

Anyonegot any new news about the PP Camera thing that is supposed to be comming out soon...

I havnt heard or sen anything about it for a while now...

congo is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Who really cares about a shite camera for your psp, what you gonna do take photos of yourself ? buy a camera.
    Wii Hacks come here - http://nintendo-hacks.com

The journey to redemption, starts with a single step

Foxhound is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by congo
    Who really cares about a shite camera for your psp, what you gonna do take photos of yourself ? buy a camera.
    wow, thats the funniest thing i've read all day.
    Vote Foxhound for SM...bitches

Demon rape

GohanSSJ is offline -Hacks Smarty

In all honesty only idiots are obsessed with these toy camera's. There are people who pay like 600 euro for a Sony phone with a 6 megapixel camera while a older model of that version with a low megapixel camera is like 200-300.
    They are a bunch of idiots to buy it, and they don't even understand how pointless 6 megapixels is on a phonecamera.

Don't get me wrong, i do got 1 with a camera (Samsung e720), and i like having it, it doesn't exactly raise the price of the phone much and sometimes it can be useful to have a camera with you, even if it's pretty bad quality, but for the PSP it's useless, because i ain't carrying around my PSP all the time, and if i would really take a trip somewhere, then i will go out, and buy a real camera, and wether i buy the cheapest camera around, it will still be 10 times better then any phone or psp camera could be.

psychokill is offline -Hacks Veteran

gohan your a mile off the newest sony the k800i only has a 3.2 mega pixel camera the highest of any phone pluss it has full flash and comparied to just about any other 3.2 mega pixel camare on print out the photos are identical pluss smart people dont pay for phones they get them free as part of their contract im paying £20 a month for 350 included minuets and 250 text messages pluss i got the k800i free and its a £500+ phone i also got a free hp photo printer lol

mozza is offline -Hacks Ninja

tbh what do you really do with the phone after the newness has worn off.
    i know something all i ever do with mine now is text and ring ppl o and bluetooth stuff that is about it

Now Playing G.R.A.W On Xbox Live So If You Think You Are Hard Enough Come Get Some.....................................................................................Gamert ag Mozza01

psychokill is offline -Hacks Veteran

text camera play games mp3 player mobile internet and a few other things video calling wore off fast when i saw how much it cost lol

PSPBMXkid is offline -Hacks Smarty

Im not one of those idiots who obsess' waiting for it to come out i was just wondering cause i am gonna get one probably just to check it out...and plus i cant afford the camera i really want soo..I just need an okay camera for now...when i save my money im gonna try to get a Digital SLR Camera

cr0bar is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Buy a sketchbook then.
    Ваше будущее умирает сегодня.

MarsVolta is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

its gunna need 3.0 FM tho, and really wont be that great, cause then it wont fit in any case!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast