Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Psp 2 Already!!

p0Wer is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

So it's just the same as the PSP now with a 8GB harddrive build in?

waldog is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

I think its gay for them to make a 'PSP QD' (like n-gage qd), as its to early in its life to change it. People who just bought their kids this version will feal they wasted their money. And why buy one with a 8gb hdd when they will have 8gb pro duo's out soon anyway? Its all to stop piracy cause they keep failing with their firmware updates.. If they made as many games as they did firmware updates I would be alot happier and play my psp way more than I do now.

sticky is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by waldog
    I think its gay for them to make a 'PSP QD' (like n-gage qd), as its to early in its life to change it. People who just bought their kids this version will feal they wasted their money. And why buy one with a 8gb hdd when they will have 8gb pro duo's out soon anyway? Its all to stop piracy cause they keep failing with their firmware updates..
    judging by the amount of psp piracy. i would say sony is desperate ;)

also, i agree the point about parents feeling that they wasted their money. its too soon to release a psp 2 dont you guys think? :puke:

:::: [11th Squad Vice-Captain - Yachiru~!]::::

Breath of Fire is offline -Hacks Veteran

Its too soon for a revision, it is just a PSP Lite. Thinner, has a camera, and has 8GB HD.
    _______PSP | Version 3.52-M33 | 2GB Memory Stick Pro DUO
    _______Click Here for my Fully Setup gpSP thread

Crocodilius is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

does anyone else think that this is Sony's next attempt to stop homebrew? theyve tried and tried, first with firmware 2.0, next with 2.01, then the TA-082, then 2.7, then the patched GTA, then attacking BOOSTER over Devhook. the list goes on..... they really dont like us do they?

The Brand new Forum dedicated to PS3 & PSP Gaming/Hacks/Homebrew/Reviews/Tutorials and everything else in between. The latest installment in the Hugely successful "-Heaven" franchise. Visit NOW!

acme64 is offline -Hacks Newbie

ok, honestly, get over urselves, ur not as big a threat to sony as u credit urselves to be. The sony threat is nintendo and they're friggin 15million units sold. Sony needs to make the psp more appealing to consumers that would otherwise buy a ds lite. and they think by redesigning the psp they can do that. Which isn't flawed logic because nintendo redesigns their shit all the time and they always sell, so sony figured they'd give it a shot. If they can cut off some more homebrew in the process then so be it, 2 birds with 1 stone. Even if the psp fails, sony will hardly go the way of sega. Sony incase u all have forgotten has a market share in almost every consumer electronic device. sega, was nothing but a game software/hardware company. Sony aint goin anywhere ladies.

rabbitmonkey is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

That, and Sony still has the PS3, which will sell wonderfully. It would take a huge chain of seemingly unrelated events to happen in order for Sony to Segatize.

A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

There\'s a spell check button. Use it.

usif is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i think its probally gonna be lighter, a bit smaller (its small enough as it is) with 8 gb, but i probably thnk that thhere are probably gonna have a motherboard that stops hombrew and downgrading whatll make it worth buying is if the camera had a piant like software that you could edit it with and save as backround

Foxhound is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by acme64
    ok, honestly, get over urselves, ur not as big a threat to sony as u credit urselves to be.
    look at it this way.

psp= the human body
    homebrew = amputaited limb
    pirates = infection
    firmware updates and new psp = antibiotics
    analogy

homebrew, bad homebrew is the amputaited limb, now if sony doesnt do anything, then the infection spreads and spreads, it may not seem like anything but in the long run it can be deadly. think of firmware updates and this new psp as antibiotics. sony is trying but pirates arent a infection they're a disease.

so in retrospect, the pirate community is a disease.
    Vote Foxhound for SM...bitches

Demon rape

Breath of Fire is offline -Hacks Veteran

Very true foxhound you make a good point
    _______PSP | Version 3.52-M33 | 2GB Memory Stick Pro DUO
    _______Click Here for my Fully Setup gpSP thread

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast