Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wot is hello world.tif

Sid3@rm is offline -Hacks Guru

Hello peer's i just have sum Q:but hello world.tif?wot is this used for ??are you's making it for howebrew's or for Downgrading like the Overflow.tif for the PSP 2.0 that was good ezy fast and great and work'ed for me evry time? i Hope it's a downgrader? there has to b a ezyer safe way then downgrading a 2.5 or 2.6 nowday's? or is it still getting made with this hello world?????sumome anyone help me and post in here about this ? Thank you

Sir_Chan is offline Senior Member -Hacks Member
    hiding in a tree outside your moms window

don't be a noob and read what it's used for and what it does before asking

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Chan
    Well im not begoing a noob i i wot it is for homebrew but why not a donwgrader is wot im looking for.....LIKE WHY NOT MAKE IT A DONWGRADE LIKE THE OVERFLOW FOR 2.0
    ???

YoYoBallz is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by PSPpimp
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Chan
    Well im not begoing a noob i i wot it is for homebrew but why not a donwgrader is wot im looking for.....LIKE WHY NOT MAKE IT A DONWGRADE LIKE THE OVERFLOW FOR 2.0
    ???
    Im sure that they are going to try to make a downgrader.

rabbitmonkey is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I'm also fairly sure he was dropped on his head as a baby.

A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

There\'s a spell check button. Use it.

SilverWolf is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

A better plan would be to exploit kernal mode on 2.71 so we can load homebrew using 1.0 or 1.5 eboots.
    2.00 -> 1.50 -> 1.00 -> 1.50 -> 1.50 HarleyG / 2.71 -> 2.71SE-B -> 3.02OE-A -> 3.02OA-B -> 3.30OE-A -> 3.40OE-A -> 3.52 M33 -> 1.50 -> 3.40OE-A -> 1.50 -> 3.40OE-A -> 3.52 M33 -> 3.52 M33-2

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

its an image file that has code embedded into it that is made to purposely be read improperly by the PSP and force it to run code. This can lead to possible eboot loaders, kernal access, etc

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderX
    its an image file that has code embedded into it that is made to purposely be read improperly by the PSP and force it to run code. This can lead to possible eboot loaders, kernal access, etc
    Thank you for your post it was wot i was looking for Thank you soo muck RaiderX and bye the way mad sig?would you b able to make me a made sig like with moving weed left's and moving trippy background i want b sooooo great fully and i would find sum way to back it back up to you as im not to good with it and i want to have a good sig Thank you again

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and as for you rabbitmonkey Get F@#%&D

rabbitmonkey is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

What? You insult me because you're stupid? I guess you weren't dropped on your head, it's just all your brain cells are being killed off by weed.

A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

There\'s a spell check button. Use it.

Sir_Chan is offline Senior Member -Hacks Member
    hiding in a tree outside your moms window

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitmonkey
    What? You insult me because you're stupid? I guess you weren't dropped on your head, it's just all your brain cells are being killed off by weed.
    no i still think he was dropped on his head as an infant because look at the way he types his sentences... and the weed thing couldn't be helping his situation and whats with the 100+ post count i mean he's only been here for a couple of days and he already has 1/3 of my post (although xy helped me on that fact i was at 200) must be helped or alot of shitty post.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast