Thread: I h8 die hard fans...

The_Canuck is offline -Hacks Newbie

O.k. this really pisses me off, I just read this article hear that says the psp was doomed from the very start - http://www.gwn.com/articles/article.php/id/747/ and when I was finished I thought, k these people are funny in the head as they seemed to actually talk about good things to come for the psp rather than burning it and they still say the psp is a dead console. I do some more flipping around through google reading various die hard fans gloat about the ds out selling the psp, the ds this the ds that etc and how ppl are buying the ds over the psp. Then I flip over to wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlaySta...nd_competition and read that the psp has sold 20 million units world wide and the ds has sold 21 million. Baisicly nintendo fan boy really piss me off as their facts seem to have almost no relevance what so ever... do people like this piss you guys off too?

(\\_/)
    (-\'.\'-)
    (\")_(\")
    ^^ This is fuzzy wuzzy the bunny, copy and paste him into your sig and help him on his way to world domination.

Jain7th is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

yeah nintendo fanboys really piss me off. i my opinion the ds is just the bastard child of a pda and a game and watch

nevertheless playing trauma center or dr kawaschima`s brain jogging is really funny (my brother owns a ds NOT ME)
    __/maclover\\________

just got my mac book pro ^^

dienasty is offline -Hacks Guru

meh it doesnt bother me any since i could care less

================ {~Flare-Fx~} ===============
    xX We Set The Trend.....We Set The Flare.....Flare-Fx Xx

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

I think what they are trying to say, is because of the appearence of a PSP2 the original PSP will soon enough possibly become obselete, after all nobody is trying to lose their hardware, and if SONY does do things like add a second analog nub. The the PSP it self (original) sencierly does lose its full potential in absolute effieciency. This is what all owners of a consul fear, the appearence of a new one.... Hearing the end of the N64 generation was absolutly one of the hardest to deal with for me. But in the PSP's case, its still going to sue the UMD format (PSP2) its just essentially a redesigned PSP with more features. But also essentially this turns the PSP as the original PS1 controller, moving into a second PS1 controller making the old one obselete and no longer needed. As the PSP1 will soon suffer its lack of effieciency. And SONY's constant efforts to put a end to hackers, and those enjoying their video game consul that definently bunes a whole in the pocket of many. SONY is truly going to make money as they always do, wich is why they shed little to no regret, in wich case is why the essentially always end up doing something simmilar to this event.

Understand no one wants to see the PSP perish, not even SONY, but when life comes to a notch

~money,power,love,stregnth. Are all things one desires..... A true heart stands for one thing important "HONOR"
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

Sid3@rm is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dienasty
    Same here i a 2nd that lol

saxamufonne is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

its a game console i mean cmon if it plays games (and good ones at that) then i like it, im a sony guy, thats jst how it is but who cares what console im playing

Kyorisu is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Look at the US Nintendo forums, full of idiots.
    Look at the US Playstation forums, full of idiots.

Hmm.

WarrRob is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by PSPpimp
    Me 3, who gives a shit.

Staind is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

fanboys for all systems are annoying. Nintendo's are the worst, Sony's are really bad too. Microsofts, well, there aren't too many, but they can get annoying too...

mmmmmm is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Quote Originally Posted by PSPpimp
    You could care less? So it does bother you.

I'm not a sony fanboy, but nintendo consoles make me grimace.
    Its a reaction to the memory of how sweet and kiddysafe nintendo used to be. [shudder]
    ( ^^)b