Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: gpSP FULL SETUP

Breath of Fire is offline -Hacks Veteran

Here is the gpSP 0.9 full with the gba_bios.bin. EBOOTs for 1.0 FW, 1.5 FW. PM Me if the download links are not working or if you have some mirrors for it I should add. Also PM me if you want some links to roms and such but only if you own the orginal game ;) I know of a site that has all of the GBA Roms EVER released :o

Some people have asked me if this emulator is playable yet, and my answer is YES, it is very playable, most games run at full speed with sound and the big screen looks amazing! So don't wait up! On a side note, please don't PM me if a certain game doesn't work, instead check out ChaosZero's gpSP ROM Compatibilty List

gpSP 0.9 FULL SETUP Mirrors: (847KB)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ebz5nj

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GUMJN8PL

http://files.filefront.com/gpSP_v09_.../fileinfo.html

bios.bin links removed.

Search for gba_bios.bin, it is easy to find.

gpSP v0.9 Additions and Fixes for this version:

Quote Originally Posted by Exophase
    * (#) Fixed stereo output being reversed.
    * (#) Fixed a bug causing misaligned errors on 8bit writes to the gbc audio channel 3 wave data (fixes various super Robot Wars games)
    * (#) Fixed DMA with garbage in their upper 4 bits (fixes a crash in Zelda: Minish Cap)
    * (#) Added double buffering to the rendering, removes line artifacts. Big thanks to Brunni for the idea.
    * (#) Fixed a bug preventing some SRAM based games from saving (fixes MMBN4-6)
    * (#) Fixed a bug causing part of EWRAM to potentially get corrupted if code segments loaded in EWRAM cross 32KB boundaries (fixes Phantasy
    * (#) Fixed a bug causing games using movs pc in user mode (very bad behavior) to crash. Fixes Colin McRae Rally 2.0.
    * (#) Improved timing a bit more. Fixes GTA Advance.
    * (#) Fixed a sprite clipping bug (fixes crash in third boss of Zelda: Minish cap)
    * (#) Increased translation buffer size significantly (fixes Donkey Kong: King of Swing)
    * (#) Fixed a dynarec bug causing add pc, reg to not work in Thumb code (fixes crash in DBZ:LoZ, seems to fix crashes in battle in Golden Sun, probably fixes other games)
    * (#) Made sprites using tiles < 512 not display in modes 3-5 (fixes a couple minor graphical bugs)
    * (#) Removed abort on instruction 0×00000000 hack, was breaking a certain bugged up game (Scurge)
    * (#) Fixed bug in flags generating variable logical shifts (fixes SD Gundam Force)
    * (#) Fixed unaligned 16bit reads (fixes DBZ:LoZ in game)
    * (#) Redid contiguous block flag modification checking AGAIN and hopefully got it right this time (fixes Mario vs. Donkey Kong)
    * (#) Redid ldm/stm instructions, fixing some cases (along with the timing improvements fixes Mario & Luigi)
    * (#) Fixed 14bit EEPROM addressing (hopefully fixes saving in a lot of games)
    * (#) Completely redid memory handlers, accurately emulates open and BIOS reads now. Fixes Zelda: Minish Cap (roll bug, last dungeon), Rayman, MMBN 1 (last dungeon), probably others.
    * (#) Fixed a minor graphical glitch on the edges of the screen (thanks Brunni and hlide for the help!)
    * (#) Fixed crash on loading savestates from files of games not currently loaded, but be sure you have the exact file you loaded it from or gpSP will exit.
    * (@) New memory handlers should provide performance boost for games that access VRAM significantly (ie 3D games)
    * (@) Added dead flag elimination checking for logical shifts, probably doesn’t make a noticeable difference but should have been there anyway.
    * (+)Added rapidfire to the button mappings.
    * (+) Added auto frameskip. Removed fractional frameskip (don’t think it’s very useful with auto anyway). Select auto in the graphics/sound menu to activate it; frameskip value will act as the maximum (auto is by default on). Thanks again to Brunni for some help with this. Frameskip options are game specific.
    * (+) Added vsync to the rendering. Only occurs when frames aren’t skipped. Seems to reduce tearing at least some of the time.
    * (+) Added non-filtered video option.
    * (+) Cheat support (Gameshark/Pro Action Replay v1-v3 only), still in early stages, doesn’t support everything; codes may cause the game to crash, haven’t determined yet if the codes are bad or the implementation is. See cheat section for more information.
    * (+) Added ability to change audio buffer size. Does not take affect until you restart the game.
    * (+) Added analog config options.
    * (+) Added ability to set analog sensitivity and turn off analog.
    * (+) Added ability to change the clock speed. This is a game specific option. Try lower speeds w/auto frameskip to save battery life.
    * (+) Fixed savestate speed on crappy Sony sticks.

_______PSP | Version 3.52-M33 | 2GB Memory Stick Pro DUO
    _______Click Here for my Fully Setup gpSP thread

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

you started the thread without any links. i commented on that, then deleted the post after you edited the link in.
    also, where'd you get that?

OK np

I am the gpSP guy now!

Chewy954 is offline -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Breath of Fire
    OK np

I got it from http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=9890 and then put in the bios and the icons then compressed it and uploaded it took me about 1 minute I wanted to get it first as I am the gpSP guy now!
    NICE! now i gotta find some roms

ehhem, *Legally backuped games* is the right term :) PM me if you need any links I got a site with ALL the gba roms every released

Todesengel is offline -Hacks Hacker

ehhem, *Legal backuped games* is the right term :) PM me if you need any links I got a site with ALL the gba roms every released
    I would not mind getting that link for the *Legal backuped games*. Please PM me them! :)

PM me I do not have time to PM every single person who want them :)

PM me I do not have time to PM every single person who want them :)
    just did :)

replyed :)

replyed :)
    YAY! i just found minish cap ^_^

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast