Thread: Cant load Megaman Maverick Hunter X

Zackarak is offline -Hacks Ninja

Hi, Im using Devhook to load that game and it said the disc couldn't be read. i then tried Dax/Ziso loader and i got a blac screen only. Those who managed to make it work can u help little me:surprised:

Quote Originally Posted by tpepsiman
    well i just used cso format
    rhe one i got was in ISO, but i remember that i compressed it to cso once. uhm Did u use it with devhook? I might have a bad iso

^ yes in cso format m8

try a new iso
    hmm searched the forum and found a thread about megaman. I followed the tutorial but i get disc cannot be read >.<

^ sorry m8 have not seen that at all ever
    Thanks for ur help. Just to let u know, i managed to make it works now! i downloaded a pre-configured mph loader and a umd emulator and the iso of course. The iso was alrdy fixed by the uploader.
    I started running the umd emulator and when i got back to the system menu I got this annoying warning "This disc couldn't be read". I then started mph loader and it worked! Some bullshit at the start though. For example i got those warnings to save gamefile etc but there were no text only an empty square and other that was (X) (O).
    This game is fun!i now got the Megamans for snes and psp sweet.

I'm finally able to save! All i did was to download a save file on this page and since then i have been saving on my own. the only problem is that i dont have any text on the warning squares, for example "Are u sure to save press X or O" I dunno if this made the difference but i had Boot.bin "On" in the umdemulator