Thread: Worst PSP scenario - a partial solution?

lonewolf1 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Okay, well I don't know how many of you check out gamespot or gamefaq forums, but now days there are tons of people bragging about their 1.5 psps and isos. I'm just worried I guess of how people make such a high profile which might make game companys stop their new releases due to piracy and such. If there are less and less new and better games for the psp, then the psp will slowly die off and so will our business.

So I was just wondering, if we (homebrew community) should lay low instead of boasting stupidly to the whole world ?

\" I ran until I spit battery acid, and then I ran some more \"

rabbitmonkey is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Fuck no.

A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

There\'s a spell check button. Use it.

Stalvros is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

HELL no~
    I mean heck, just look at ps2

they are selling like sooooooo many pirated games and emulator for snes and nes which is compatible with ps2
    do you see ps2 dying off?

In fact, i think it is because of homebew that the psp is doing well IN the first place!
    Or at least, that would be my reason of purchasing the psp!
    I will NOT get the psp if
    1st - it cannot be use as any other things (.pdf reader, homebrew) other then games~
    2nd - it cannot play .iso games as i wont purchase those EXPENSIVE UMD games which is sooo not worth it for some games

But then again, that's just my opinion~

huhh is offline -Hacks Veteran

I have over 100 copied PS2 games, and they keep putting more out lol....there will always be piracy.

Will4042 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i havent bought a game for anything in over 8 months but ive misteriously now have 40 new ones haha
    kodachiNET Owner
    irc.kodachi.net #kodachi
    kodachi.net
    YES ADS!

Scimpy666 is offline -Hacks Guru

Only a small amout of people copy or play copied games, the majority of people who own consoles are little kids with stupid parents. So sony knows they are still going to make money off them. Sony proberbly consult hackers and pirates (Shit ones) bout how to make their consoles and games abit more secure. The piracy war is about who can PWN who first. :lol: