Thread: Am I Wrong here?

Genome is offline -Hacks Newbie

I found this fucker :evil: from the UK selling the downgrader software on ebay for psps, and i sent dude a msg about how i felt saying i understand that what your selling is legal but what you are doing is an act of piracy when you take what people in the scene create and sell it for a profit. this is free to anyone who looks hard enough and paying for it is just an insult to the people who created this. Im curious but shouldnt I as well as others be pissed about this or is this just not a big deal??? I mean I downgraded mine following the tuts and using the downgrader but I didnt have to pay some asshole for the shit. I give mad props to these people who can create this software and I know its gotta be a lot of work for little reward. Thanks for lettin me rant on about this

Man. is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

what you so mad about, only an idiot will buy something thats free , as long as your not an idiot your ok
    --------------------мαкανєℓι тнα ∂ση--------------------

YoYoBallz is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Why would anyone ever do this?

slaphappygamer is offline -Hacks Guru

your right about this. devs work hard to assist us to get the most out of our psps. if the devs dont charge us then why should some prick who just followed the instructions on how to perform these downgrades charge others to do the same thing. i understand downgrading can be frustrating and confusing, but thats why there is so much support here. some people are just plain lazy and think paying for something that is free is no big deal. well, to most people it is a BIG deal.
    my psp is my bitch

chinz is offline -Hacks Veteran

SOD for selling this we pay nothing for this but it makes us rich and them ,for fun it brings us and them

BIG respect to these with brains and a kind way, to share this with us

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

yea, there are assholes all over ebay and auction sites who try to sell free software. they deserve to be shot, but the idiots who buy the shit from them deserve to be shot even more

Genome is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderX
    yea, there are assholes all over ebay and auction sites who try to sell free software. they deserve to be shot, but the idiots who buy the shit from them deserve to be shot even more
    AGREED LOL