Thread: welcome to PA, its jus like AA...we jus ditched the bottle...

eN(sDiesel) is offline -Hacks Newbie

hi, my name is eN, i'm a pspaholic....
    *crowd* "hi, eN"

i got my psp about 3 weeks ago and have yet to put it down...
    my friends think i'm on drugs and wonder why they can't ever get a hold of me... i tell em its hard to talk on a cell while playing ridge racer, or i don't have the time to pause valkyrie..

all my online buddies thought i died because i haven't touched my laptop since i picked up need for speed...

i need help, my psp is like my left hand, without it, i can't live....

i can only imaging how bad this is gonna be once i get gta and can start playin my homebrews, lol.

join me fellow pspaholics, voice your addiction, let it be known that we don't need crack n speed to get high, we don't need liquor to get dizzy, we don't need weed to get blowed...all we need is a psp, a lil wifi here n there, n a few games n movies in our pockets to get our high.

psp is my anti-drug, because remember kids, D.A.R.E. really stands for Drugs Are Really Expensive....and my psp is too, but at least i can revist this high without going out and buyin another ounce =D

lol, i love video games

(+[__]-:-) <--crank with a screen...and a few buttons

cookingfat is offline -Hacks Ninja

Hi En, welcome to psp-hacks,

I hear where you're coming from, it can be very addictive as there is soooo much to do.

If you read these forums a lot you will learn lots of new interesting things you never knew before and it will make you PSP experience much better.

At the moment I seem to spend more time learning about the psp than actually playing on it.

Which reminds me, I gonna go play on Godfather Mob Wars......

when i'm not in class/work/social life/playin psp, i'm on here readin everything i can man, i've spent the past month jus readin psp hacks forums, i've jus now started to post shit. last week i got my old ver of gtalcs n tossed on the eloader and was able to start playin my emulation which is the greatest thing to ever happen to the emulation scene since it has started on computers, the thought of being able to play my nes/gb/snes/gen on my psp instead of jus my puter/laptop was enough to drive me to ebay to buy a psp vpack for $160, i've already bought like 13 games n loving all of em, plus all the other old systems i got my stick.

next, i'ma work on my offical downgrade from 2.60 to 1.5customfw+devhook0.46(2.71).

the only thing i could ask for now is a psone emu so i can play ff7, i STILL play that game on my ltop n haven't gotten sick of it. i would hurt the hell outta somebody if i could play it on my psp

1God1King is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

welcome
    CLICK HERE FOR PSP REPAIR HELP

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

O_o
    that was very creative

Calo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by eN(sDiesel)
    the only thing i could ask for now is a psone emu so i can play ff7, i STILL play that game on my ltop n haven't gotten sick of it. i would hurt the hell outta somebody if i could play it on my psp
    Have you played, the new version for the ps2 yet?

Downgrading is a piece of piss, just follow the guidelines properly and you should not have any problem. only retarded people brick there psp by not reading everytime and jumping in with two feet, devhook is great and hopfully we will see another update shortly. And customfirmware is good to if you are ever stupid enough to semi brick youe psp, you might then be able to revive it, remember only sometimes, it also has module loading and some system configuration.

laurence is offline -Hacks Guru

welcome eN(sDiesel) im also addicted to PSP lol

If your wondering where I am and cant seem to find me around I\'m at ps3-hacks

na i havent gotten to play the new ff7, dun own a ps2. only got a pc n my now bricked psp, soon to have another psp in the mail.

n ya, i'm creative, n kinda warped, but i'm happy =P