Thread: Perfect solution?

angry_rabbit is offline -Hacks Newbie

(Yes yes i know i've posted this same topic in hacks,cracks and shits but its besides the point :mrgreen: )
    K listen guys,dunno if someone already did this shit before... But i got a solution for all the no0bs out there that doesnt know shit about psp's but still wanna downgrade,upgrade,run homebrew apps,play iso's ect...
    You see,everything i've compressed everything i've downloaded so far into one neat zip file.This is what it includes...
    Sony's update to 2.71
    easy downgrader from 2.50 - 1.50
    easy downgrader from 2.71 - 1.50 (both with the nice GUI system)
    PSP_Device_Hook_Sample_Launcher_v0.41
    Ultimate Installer USB Edition v0.2
    Dax dumper.(complete with the USB driver support an iso compressor)
    Complete tutorials for downgrading,using dax,and device hook...

Plus i've got a read me file i've created explaining how everything works,i've explained some common words like bricking,firmware,ect.... In the readme file i've also explained that its illigal to download iso's n all that crap.
    Its a complete idiots guide to psp hacking,and i take no credit for it...I jus think it will save everyone alot of time and frustration.... Think its a good idea? And if so where can I upload it? :sigh:

Is this the internet?

Firmware history : 1st 2.50~2.60~2.71~1.50~2.0~1.5

frazz is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by angry_rabbit
    (Yes yes i know i've posted this same topic in hacks,cracks and shits but its besides the point :mrgreen: )
    K listen guys,dunno if someone already did this shit before... But i got a solution for all the no0bs out there that doesnt know shit about psp's but still wanna downgrade,upgrade,run homebrew apps,play iso's ect...
    You see,everything i've compressed everything i've downloaded so far into one neat zip file.This is what it includes...
    Sony's update to 2.71
    easy downgrader from 2.50 - 1.50
    easy downgrader from 2.71 - 1.50 (both with the nice GUI system)
    Ultimate Installer USB Edition v0.2
    Dax dumper.(complete with the USB driver support an iso compressor)
    Complete tutorials for downgrading,using dax,and device hook...

Plus i've got a read me file i've created explaining how everything works,i've explained some common words like bricking,firmware,ect.... In the readme file i've also explained that its illigal to download iso's n all that crap.
    Its a complete idiots guide to psp hacking,and i take no credit for it...I jus think it will save everyone alot of time and frustration.... Think its a good idea? And if so where can I upload it? :sigh:
    Why the old version? I think you need to upgrade the Zip. first.....

angry_rabbit is offline -Hacks Newbie

I have,you thinking bout ultimate installer,its got devhook .46 GUI,USBMOD,PSP manager ect...Baically all you need. :)
    Is this the internet?

Firmware history : 1st 2.50~2.60~2.71~1.50~2.0~1.5

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

WTF?! You posted this twice?
    Which one am I going to lock...

Quote Originally Posted by angry_rabbit
    You act like it's nothing; it can get you banned.

And, oh look here, it's ChaosZero, the creator of the Ultimater Installer, and the guy you didn't ask to use his installer in said pack :twisted:

K, other one was locked, this one's going to general.

~MOVED~