Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: check this link out you will be amazed

dablakmark8 is offline -Hacks Smarty

It takes a nation of millions to hold us back-Public enemy 1987

sshaw1982 is offline -Hacks Guru

what a pile of the proverbial
    *insert signature here*

cage is offline -Hacks Veteran

Do you really neeed a memory stick to play games?
    can't you just play them and not save them?

Lol, this reply made me laugh

"wow.... theres no fuckin way someone can be this stupid. you clearly dont own a psp. this is a good example of lowing the collective intellegence on the people in this country not to mention lowering the respect of women in a male dominated community of gamers. thanks alot bitch!"

momagic is offline -Hacks Newbie

9.The contrast settings are too limited and you are often battling glare.
    True.

cage is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by momagic
    True.
    But you'll always get that with a hand held

nekoakuma is offline -Hacks Hacker

you have to pay for converters?? where the hell has he/she been looking.

i disagree with all. if their stupid fat fingers can't keep from pressing more than one button at a time, then thats their fault.
    Launch PSP-1002 5.50 Prome-4 [Backup/Recovery PSP]
    Near-Launch PSP-1000 6.39ME-4 [Homebrew/iR controller]
    Near-Launch PSP-2002 5.50 Prome-4 [Games/Movies]

laurence is offline -Hacks Guru

lol i give them 10 reason to shut up lol

If your wondering where I am and cant seem to find me around I\'m at ps3-hacks

C4
    C4 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

my god........ she really is clueless.... how stupid can a bi*** really be!!!!???? dudes i think the psp is the greatest handheld to date! :o

Liquidr0x0r is offline -Hacks Newbie

For all who couldn't be stuffed going to that page... Here are the stupid bitches 10 reasons to not buy a PSP

You like to play video games, huh? If only you could play them anywhere instead of being stuck at home. Well, with Sony’s PSP you can take it with you, but there’s a price – a BIG one. And frankly, for what Sony is charging for the privilege to play Gran Turismo and other games in the car, the back of a lecture hall or even the great outdoors, I think you’re better off without it.

I’m not comparing PSP strictly to other portable games and video players. I’m simply saying that you should wait for a company to come up with a handheld that won’t end up costing as much as a decent home entertainment system. (Buy an entertainment system instead and you’ll prefer staying home to play games).

Below are the top 10 reasons I think you’re better off saving your money or spending it elsewhere:

10.The screen is tiny relative to the detail of the games you’re playing, making it difficult to play the more visually complex games. It’s sometimes hard to follow the action, particularly in first-person games, because things are moving off your field of vision.

8.The screen gets marked up very easily and is prone to scratching. A scratched screen does not help when you are trying to get the bad guy.

7.The biggest gripe I have (that will carry into the next several reasons) is that Sony is ripping you off. You spend at least $199 on the PSP and then you have to immediately buy a memory stick to be able to even play a game.

6.Sony knows they’re ripping you off. For $250, they will gladly sell you a memory card (32 MB) and a lovely carrying case along with the PSP. But why would you spend the extra $50 to get a 32 MB card from the Sony “value pack,” when you can buy a 256 MB card separately for $40?

5.None of your current PlayStation games will work. You will need to buy all new games. With games retailing for about $40, you’d be spending $200 to buy just five – a meager collection.

4.If you want to play movies, you need to spend even MORE money. You could choose to spend all your spare time converting movies manually on a PC but then you would need to buy a program to convert your current DVDs into a format that the PSP can play.

3.You also need to buy memory cards to save those movies (in addition to the one you had to buy to be able to play a game).

2.The unit is too small and there are too many buttons spaced closely together for an adult to play without getting aggravated. Of course, you could spend more money to buy the grip extensions. If you haven’t been put off by anything I’ve said so far, then at least buy the PSP accessory kit that includes a magnifying glass (to enlarge that small screen), headphones, speakers, the grip extensions and more for $40.

1.Ok. So you wanted to be able to take the gaming with you, but how portable is it really? Think of all the stuff you have to lug around – the unit, games, etc.

Bottom line — For the money you’d spend on a PSP, conversion program, memory sticks, movies and games (nearly $500), you’d be able to buy a Dell laptop (base model going for $485) or you'd be more than halfway towards a decent laptop. And the laptop can be used for more than just games and movies.

After reading that, i was compelled to leave a comment... it goes as follows

Your 10 reasons to not buy a psp are shallow sloppy, under reasearched, biased and PATHETIC! The capabilities of the "rip off" $199 system greatly exceed that of anyother handheld i know of, with the exception of the Game Park 2. The PSP is NOT JUST a gaming device, its a media player... the ONLY gripe i have with it is the battery life being around 5 hours and thats combatable by a car charger/better battery/external battery pack/spare battery so who really gives a shit!

The screen size is not at all annoying, if you have difficulty keeping up fast moving actions in games the problem lays with your ability of detail comprehension, you are clearly either mentally retarded, or /terrible/ eyesight… You complain of first person shooters and things moving off your field of vision… There is a simple solution… I call it ANALOG STICK, move it to the left and OH MY GOD!! *gasp* your field of vision slides to the left where the action is. You mention the contrast being too limited? And oh noes glarez0r!! >_< god damn it… move the PSP out of direct sunlight, everything with an lcd screen will be glary in sunlight, the problem here to me seems to be with your brain… move the psp out of areas that are causing it to be glary… scratched or marked screen…? Er.. easy… don’t touch it. Your biggest “gripe” is the cost and the need for a memory stick… oh noes… **sniff** dollar signs /cry. What the hell is your problem? It costs too much? Why do you care!? You clearly don’t want one anyway!! And so what if its $199 plus memory stick! Thats not that expensive!! And you said you need a memory stick to play a game? Buh? Wrong. You need a memory stick to SAVE your games, not play them. Sony is a company, they need to make money to stay alive… the value pack is a good deal. Enough said. None of my current Playstation games will work? What the fuck? Sony is releasing a ps1 emulator for the psp shortly… failing that get the one being developed in homebrew… sniff around www.psp-hacks.com. Ok, PS2 games won’t work on the PSP but that’s because it’s a different console… This point is just like crying that your Game Cube doesn’t play NES games. Point number 4 you have regarding movies? Stupidity, there are free converters on the internet. I’m sure that all my fellow PSP brethren will agree with me it’s worth the 15 mins to convert a movie to put it on your PSP’s right? Point 3, More money on memory sticks? God damn… You just aren’t a gamer… when ps1, ps2, xbox came out most of their games cost $50 - $100 (not USD) I have about 30 games for each of them. That’s a lot of money, a memory stick is reusable, the game is the game from the day you buy it till the day it doesn’t work… Memory sticks are GREAT get over their cost, its less than the games were and they are more versatile… Point number 2 is stupider than the last ones… I’m 6’4” tall… my hands are comparative to the general population HUGE… the buttons on the PSP are not a problem for me at all… thus rendering your point stupid magnifying screen? You really must be blind… can you use a cell phone? The screen is a lot shitter resolution and size than the PSP, yet another blunt stupid point from you. God damn it… your final point annoys me… all my psp crap that I need fits in my pocket… you suggest a dell laptop… vlah… dell… *Shudder* enough said.

Its been a pleasure shredding your arguments, if anyone thinks she has a point I haven’t sufficiently torn apart, do let me know and I will rectify this matter asap.
    <=Liquidr0x0r=>

laurence is offline -Hacks Guru

They so stupid lol ^^

If your wondering where I am and cant seem to find me around I\'m at ps3-hacks

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast