Thread: To all the longtime 1.5 users

bman is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Hey guys. As a 1.5 user since just after release in Australia (I own 2,one white and one black) i cant help but feel that we are seeing less and less cool stuff (hacks and programs etc) for the 1.5 and soon 1.5's will become a thing of the past.I used to enjoy knowing that i own something as rare as a 1.5 PSP.Although i think its great that all these new hacks,downgraders,devhooks etc are available for newer firmwares,it has somewhat taken the 'magic' out of owning a 1.5. I still love my 1.5's and i cant see myself upgrading anytime soon, just wanted to know what u guys opinion on this is?

Ferg is offline -Hacks Newbie

i hear you man, 1 long time 1.5 user myself, and with all these hacks and loaders for 2.xx and up, it kinda leaves me thinking if it is worth it anymore. I mean if a 2.7 psp can do the same as 1.5 psp without going through devhook, then it might be worth the upgrade to have a base firmware that is better. im getting sick of setting my date and time wrong just to get a decent background, (ive tried flashing, it just ends up with a white background)

but then again, 1.5 has stable ISO loading, 2.xx dont.

laurence is offline -Hacks Guru

Yer i hate the facted that the 1.5 not as magic as it use to be but it still magic lol

If your wondering where I am and cant seem to find me around I\'m at ps3-hacks

bman is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Thanks for your opinions guys,good to know im not on my own on this one!

Liquidr0x0r is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hey dude, Another Aussie 1.5 since release user here :-)... I gotta say i don't really care about all the loaders and stuff for 2.xx and so on... really doesn't bother me at all because i view the homebrew work on ALL psp's as a great thing... there is no loss of magic as you put it for me because i feel the magic every time i see the latest firmware is downgradable... at this stage, 1.5 is > all firmware and i love helping nublets turn their 2.xx psp's to 1.5 its just a damn good feeling... The magic isn't in having something "rare" per se... its in being along for the ride and contributing what you can to whoever you can to make the PSP world great (like it is)

Just my thought on it...
    <=Liquidr0x0r=>

Sid3@rm is offline -Hacks Guru

Yeah one more 1.5 Aussie PSP onwer here and im start to think the same think like now ou can load ISO from 2.71 Cuse ou can emu 1.5 Firmware??? like Hella i was think PSP 1.5 was the Ponly PSP that can play ISO.. But i gess i was wrong..

But i will neva Upgrade noWAY