Thread: Asterix Buttons color suggestions

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

I'm about to purchase the "Flat Black" plate but I am not sure when it comes to what button colors
    I should get: red, white, etc....

I will not use the color factory nub (cause it sucks). I use the PSP Analog Armor Kit, (the smallest one),
    http://www.goldenshop.com.hk/AI-trad/psp/armorkit.htm which is WAY better than the original analog nub. This leaves all the other buttons but the analog the chosen color which frequently in my mind makes the PSP look slightly uncoordinated. Will it look good slightly uncoordinated?

Any opinions? REMEMBER: "Flat Black & (insert color here)" nothing else

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

1God1King is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

beauty is in the eye of the beholder ok what i mean is if you like it f$@k everyone else :paranoid:
    CLICK HERE FOR PSP REPAIR HELP

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

...SHAD0W... is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Get some white buttons if your getting a flat black faceplate.
    I think it would look nice,
    Nice sig 1God1King lol.
    Index » Graphics » ...SHAD0W...

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

I had a feeling someone would hit me with the "whatever floats your boat" or something....thing. just wanna see what other people suggest/have and to get the opinions of others who are doing the same thing

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

lonewolf1 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

white would look best IMO. OTher looks tend to look tacky and take away the sleekness of the psp and make it look.. well... nintendo-ey.

But black and white are the colors 2 go. Oh, and a suggestion, don't get flat black, get matte black, flat black scratches easier.
    \" I ran until I spit battery acid, and then I ran some more \"

1God1King is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

i apologize jerzee ya i think white would look cool too i just have all black factory had a clear with blue buttons etc but went back to basic black let us see what it looks like when your done kool

thanks shadow best i can do still reading dienasty tutorial trying to make a sig like your :D
    CLICK HERE FOR PSP REPAIR HELP

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days