Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: get a psp 1.5 original for your bricked psp

1God1King is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

i know there are some bricked psp out there so let me make this clear this is for a repaired 1.5 psp with new screen and replaced working umd drive all i ask is in order to win i must choose you and you must send me your bricked psp and after i inspect it i will ship you the 1.5 psp mentioned above never knew it would be so hard to do something nice :paranoid:

ok i got alot of broken psp 3 of them which are original 1.5 i have repaired umd drive and screen :D now just because i am

1. bored
    2 haven't posted a new topic in awhile
    3.don't want to sell to a friend who will bug me around the clock to do this and that
    4. because this site is the great
    5 finally because having a bricked psp sucks

here's the deal tell me why i should give it to you and in order to recieve it you must ship me your bricked psp
    now some may say well if i ship it how i am sure you will ship me the 1.5 back well i also sell on ebay although it gets a bad rep from this site but if you would like to check i have a 100% positive feedback click link to check http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...id=2203madison
    or check yourself ebay member 2203madison

please be honest and good luck my choice who will recieve will be based on your honesty

will let the person who has won know on 0ct 15 and will ship as soon as i have recieved bricked psp and verify that it is please keep your battery as the one i ship will not include one

once again this is for one 1.5 original firmware psp for exchange of a brick psp no TA-082 if you was dumb enough to try and downgrade one you deserve to keep it

finally the winner must confirm upon getting his or her 1.5 original firmware psp to the site
    PLEASE DO NOT remove the screen and or parts be appreciative that you are getting your brick replace with working psp i will be using parts from the brick to repair others if when i recieve and there are other problems with the psp other than the motherboard being bricked it will be sent it back
    PS MUST BE A MEMEMBER OF THIS SITE

let go guy's gota be more bricks out there than this only 3 more days to go

dookie ^ need a reason to be choosen
    xmODistan^can you ship to usa
    cberg^stolen/then bricked
    flashfactor7^screwed by a friend
    Zora 1826^little bro tripped over cord while downgrading
    cornnrb^downgrade brick
    doodr^ 1year old brick
    benberg88

1 more days to go

CLICK HERE FOR PSP REPAIR HELP

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

Dookie is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

I have 2 bricked 1.5's... -_- *sigh* -_-
    XBL - PhantomRampage - PSN

well dookie why should i give this one too you let me know it seems you are the only one interested so you would be a shoe in for it :D

come on guys the is the real deal heres your chance to get rid of that brick !

i was just going to offer this at this site but it seems that everyone wants to keep there bricks so i have decided to add

powers new site to the offer http://punbb-hosting.dreamhosters.co...orum.php?id=14

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

cor3 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

wait are urs brickde?

NO ! i purchased alot of psp from ebay when a replaced the screens found that 3 of them where original 1.5 i replaced the umd drives tested and currently am letting a friend use one i simply wanted to help some one out that has a brick i can always use parts this is the only reason why i am requested the bricked psp in return also to verify that it is not a TA-082 and is bricked photo top ones are repaired bottom need repaired waiting on parts THIS IS ONLY FOR ONE so what do you have to lose looks like dookie gonna get it if he wants 14 days to go

xNinjaTom is offline -Hacks Smarty

^ OMFG, might need one if i brick mine next week :P

Elgringo is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Woah...what a crazy offer, maybe i'll buy a bricked one of ebay just to swap, nah that's just silly. I say let Dookie have one, 2 bricked PSPs man....what went wrong???
    \"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.\"

well it looks like he will get it if he wants it still 14 days to go

Pirate is offline -Hacks Member

wow you rock :-)

xmODistan is offline -Hacks Smarty

hey i live in india and my PSP got bricked by my bro.. i'm having a really tough time cause i really wanna get back in the scene and i dont have a PSP..can u help me?
    Graphics Artist/Programmer/Web Designer
    xmOD Designs Inc. | Graphics/Art Portfolio

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast