Thread: Just some common sense....

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

All the professional hackers, especially the devhook developer, want to figure out how to decode the latest firmware. Why can't they use U.P.? They can just run the update on U.P. then copy the files to their pc.

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Wouldn't the files still be encoded? It's not a mater of "ripping" the files. It's a mater of decoding them once you have them.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

chinz is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by psphackr
    All the professional hackers, especially the devhook developer, want to figure out how to decode the latest firmware. Why can't they use U.P.? They can just run the update on U.P. then copy the files to their pc.
    if so easy , you do it !!!!!!!!

these lols work hard, think on m8

He just didn't understand, that's all. No biggie. Now he and other people that didn't know.....now know.

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

crypysmoker is offline -Hacks Neophyte

well, if he didnt understand what hes talking about then nameing his thread with "common sense" in it kinda just obliterates any he may have thought he had ;)

getting the files and breaaking sonys encryptions are 2 different things.

but, since u think its so esy go buy a chip INSTALL that little bitch of a product and then do it all yourself and become a hero ;)
    The stupidity and iggnorance of todays youth will lead to world destruction. Join the End of the world party today for a small fee of your life savings.

Call now!!!

Yeah, he shot himself in the foot with the title but we all have to learn somehow. I guess this thread has gone about as far as it can. I aint cleaning it again.

Locked.