Thread: General Question about Emulators for PSP.

Droogie99 is offline -Hacks Newbie

i wonder everytime i play me emulators why the psp isnt capable of playing it with fair fps...|

granted alot of people saying that my snes games that were moving slow is because of the rom.. but for games like N64 the emulator is excruciatingly slow.

But what i dont understand is HOW COME my psp with a clock speed at 222mhz runs a game like codedarms with amazing graphics no screen tear, great fps, etc etc. but it cant handel super mario 64 while running at 333mhz.

can anyone answer this question? everyone say's hardware, but i think the psp is more than capable of playing 8, 16, 32, and 64 bit games.. how come the 32 bit gba games run better than the 16 bit snes games. It just dosent make sense to me, but then again you guys know more about the psp than i do.

could someone please explain this to me?

Scimpy666 is offline -Hacks Guru

Because most of the slow emulators are not finished, still some work to be do. That simple.

~buSta~ is offline -Hacks Guru

yeah most of them are works in progess but why complain its free so im not bothered :)

Droogie99 is offline -Hacks Newbie

well its not that im complaining.. well yeah i am actually :B but not about the programmers, i totally respect and am very thankful for their time and work put into all this great stuff.

i just wasnt sure, like snestyl.. i thought it was a finished project because i havent heard anything about it, but it still plays megaman x2, x3, doom etc. slow, yeah i know, i'd rather just play the doom homebrew, but im using it as an example.

does anyone know how far the n64 emulator is? i got daedalus, and it runs extremly slow, right now i just wanna play super mario 64 and zelda OoT etc, on my psp :D

Neo-The-1 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

and for the 2.8 nothing
    Jion the PSP rebelion against Sony.
    Jion the new breed of hackers.
    Jion the HAKERZ!