Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No BS Ploy...READ THIS!!!

elderdrake is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

FYI all, some asshole has managed to get scvhost.exe (a Trojan that mimicks window's OS files) to autoload/execute w/.exe Torrent D/Ls. I work IT, this fag managed to bypass Citrix Firewalls, Kaspernsky, STOPzilla, Spybot, and attempts to remove it are all for naught as it manages to somehow self replicate itself back into your registry and OS critical files (no known app removes it, although some claim to it's BS...at least every top brand I've tried so far...including corporate level apps). The only fix I've found is a full hard format and reinstall of the OS. I am now backing up nearly a terabyte of info...great fun..and prepping for a fun ride reinstalling everything and reconfiguring my RAID. To all the fags whom think creating and attaching viruses/trojans/worms is cool...you're a coward ass low-life punk. Regradless, I am now using STOPzilla w/my corperation's personalized protection suite. Should have been more carefull, considering my background, but I wasn't so here my stupid ass sits. I'll be offline now for a good while un-fucking my computer but I wanted to give you all the heads up. BTW a little birdy told me that the torrent was a version of GUN.....might be others...mods, excuse my language, but BS like this can only be expressed one way...malware practioner's: get a girl/guy/animal/whatever and find something better to do...losers.

Edit: You know you're screwed btw when your sys laaaaaagggggsssss, your can't run: cmd, msconfig, sysrestore, msdiag, dxdiag, task manager, etc. You will get an error stating that your "Administrator has restricted your rights, even if you are the only profile on the computer...deeply embedded reg edits allow this and as I said, they self replicate. Even safe mode after a cold start won't work.

There is no future , nor past...there is only the now. Live and dwell not...

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i dont use torrents purely for that reason
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

Quote Originally Posted by fredimaster
    i dont use torrents purely for that reason
    While I am backing-up I'll be on to reply to any questions/post on this thread. I'm w/you fredmeister, this low life move has me reconsidering...then again my corp's sec. suite is nearly impregnable (we designed it for banks and hospitals for their HIPAA standards).

Edit: Not available to the public, which I think is BS but thank that one to the banks.

Breath of Fire is offline -Hacks Veteran

Thats why you only d/l from know good sites and know good release groups.
    _______PSP | Version 3.52-M33 | 2GB Memory Stick Pro DUO
    _______Click Here for my Fully Setup gpSP thread

Quote Originally Posted by Breath of Fire
    Thats why you only d/l from know good sites and know good release groups.
    This one was, but it was not in a rar or zip format. It was a self-extracting file that the trojan piggybacked on. I reported it to the site...see where they take it from there.

bman is offline -Hacks Neophyte

No life f**k heads. I also got this about a week ago and had to reformat my whole computer. Pretty sure i got it from a rapidshare premium account hack, never had any problems with isos though. I can just see the scrawny f**kers who put this shit in files. Get a life dickheads! U have my sympathy Elderdrake.

Quote Originally Posted by bman
    No life f**k heads. I also got this about a week ago and had to reformat my whole computer. Pretty sure i got it from a rapidshare premium account hack, never had any problems with isos though. I can just see the scrawny f**kers who put this shit in files. Get a life dickheads! U have my sympathy Elderdrake.
    It's not sympathy I need....it's....REVENGE!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA :posessed::evil::posessed::evil::posessed::evil::posessed:

lol, anyways...oh well. What do they say...play with fire and you might get burned...just gotta be more carefull in the future.

shuflie is offline -Hacks Newbie

When you get back up and running again you might want to think about using vmware to sandbox all your downloads in the future, much easier just to delete a hardfile and copy it back again than it is to format and reinstall.
    Click here for some great offers
    http://www.gatenbys.com/?r=172148

Quote Originally Posted by shuflie
    When you get back up and running again you might want to think about using vmware to sandbox all your downloads in the future, much easier just to delete a hardfile and copy it back again than it is to format and reinstall.
    (nod) thanx...I'll check that angle out...hopefully this won't transpire again though...

eram_hiram is offline Senior Member -Hacks Enthusiast

shit that sucks... right now i'm in my work's pc... luckly IT locked the FTP port, so nobody can use peer to peer, torrents, etc. but itll be cool download stuff w/ 2 T1s running together.
    I\'m a proud parent!!!
    \"I\'m gonna be a father soon(november/december)!!!!!\"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast