Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Devhook: Development? If any!

nedthehead is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

I herad the stories about Sony not wanting Booster (I think thats him) to release the 2.8/2.81 emulated DevHook. I understand this, but is someone on 2.8 emulation? Many games are coming out now (or soon to be) and like hell ill update my 1.5 to anything!

Is DevHook legally dead? Is there anything being done to it?

Scribble = Idk, if someone randomly punched in the STOMACH it wouldn't really hurt, especially if it was a girl. I think though, it's because I have lots of stomach muscle and that my stomach would automatically flex.

frazz is offline -Hacks Veteran

They have asked Booster not to release 2.8 or 2.81 so that they can make a few Quid / Bucks but they didn't mind him doing 2.5 - 2.71 because it was advertising the Psp....

HORiZUN is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

who knows. maybe dark_alex will take the challenge.. if anyone could crack 2.8x its him.

for now, i guess im staying with 2.71se-a. its like devhook. all the time. but faster. and more ms space because there are no fw files. and it works with all homebrew. so update.
    PSP: 6.39 PRO B-7 - 8GB ProDuo | DSLite: R4DS - 2GB MicroSD
    XBOX: Softmodded - XBMC - 500GB HD | GC: XenoGC 2.0
    PS2: Memor32 - HDLoader - 320GB HD | Wii: HBC - CfgUSBLoader - 500GB HD
    XBOX360: LiteOn 83850c - LTPlus FW - 250GB HD - Gamertag = I Am HORiZUN

lenix is offline -Hacks Smarty

But you guys realize that the upcoming games will require 2.81 ? I really hope 2.81 gets supported by Devhook.. or we're gonna stick to the old games :D

belly0fdesire is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

*MOVED* to General

nedthehead is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by lenix
    But you guys realize that the upcoming games will require 2.81 ? I really hope 2.81 gets supported by Devhook.. or we're gonna stick to the old games :D
    Thats the reason I was asking! I could play all the games thru ISO , but still...
    Wait, so from what Frazz said, when 2.9 comes out, Sony wont give a shit if he releases 2.8 Devhook? Cuase hes not hacking sony's newest FW?

Scribble = Idk, if someone randomly punched in the STOMACH it wouldn't really hurt, especially if it was a girl. I think though, it's because I have lots of stomach muscle and that my stomach would automatically flex.

RipeTomatoe is offline Senior Member -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by nedthehead
    Quote Originally Posted by lenix
    Thats the reason I was asking! I could play all the games thru ISO , but still...
    Wait, so from what Frazz said, when 2.9 comes out, Sony wont give a shit if he releases 2.8 Devhook? Cuase hes not hacking sony's newest FW?
    the next one is 3.00, I'm surprised you said 2.9 :P everyone knows about 3.00 and it's amazing psychic powers :P

oOSeY is offline -Hacks Monk

heck fw 3.0 will be coming out soon.. its either get stuck to 2.71 (SE-A or dh emulation) or upgrade.. but who would want to upgrade anyways?

:Need help? Click here first.

philippecr is offline -Hacks Veteran

long live! Devhook! never ever upgrade!
    2.5>1.5>1.0>1.5>3.02OE-A>3.02OE-B>3.03OE-A>3.03OE-A\'>3.03OE-B>3.03OE-C>3.10OE-A>3.10OE-A\' PSP owner. DAX always rulez.
    - Playing: Metal Slug Anthology, Sid Meier\'s Pirates!, Final Fantasy VII
    Waiting for FINAL FANTASY 7: Crisis Core - Good games always need to wait longer...

GohanSSJ is offline -Hacks Smarty

Why does it matter what Sony thinks? Sony doesn't want many things to happen, same like every other big company... so what why is that now all the sudden relevant?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast