Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why don't girls hack?

Games like a Grrl is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

I know many of you guys here have girlfriends, wives or sisters who have a PSP. Since you are here, I'm assuming you know the basics of hacking it, and have done some work on yours. Ask your girls why they don't look into the hacks available for the PSP or other systems. I've hacked my PSP, X-Box, and PS2, and I'm planning on putting a chip in my 360 (thanks for the advice ChaosZero), and I plan on buying the Passcard 3 for my DS. I don't know coding, but I can at least run installers and solder. I know I can't be that big an anomoly, there has to be more of us out there. Well, I'm a former cheerleader, so I guess I am, most cheerleaders you run into are pretty vapid to begin with. A cheerleader with a brain, wow! Still, there should be more than me, Yessy and one or two more. Ask them next time you see her gaming.

And please, no posts like "Girls are stupid, that's why", You know that's not the reason.

Demon is offline -Hacks Guru

all the girls I usually ask always say they got better things to do or says its a mans job.

by the way I like you sig

bman is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by demon258
    all the girls I usually ask always say they got better things to do or says its a mans job.

Pretty much says it all there but good to see a girl thats into hacking, stick around then ay!!

Quote Originally Posted by bman
    Quote Originally Posted by ~buSta~
    LMAO i dont think anybody is a girl on here coz most of them are just weird men pretending to be girls. Plus i help anyone doesnt matter aobut there sex FFS

dman fot he was in there LOL didnt he get a suprise ;)
    Yeah agree with ya there, must be wierd to wanna be a girl. At least put up a hot picture or sumthin next time you feel like bein a girl!
    This mean you accept my gender? ;)

bman is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Of course! Why not, seems like you know alot more than some already!

~buSta~ is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Games like a Grrl
    LMAO i dont think anybody is a girl on here coz most of them are just weird men pretending to be girls. Plus i help anyone doesnt matter aobut there sex FFS

dman fot he was in there LOL didnt he get a suprise ;)
    Yeah agree with ya there, must be wierd to wanna be a girl. At least put up a hot picture or sumthin next time you feel like bein a girl!
    LOL you quoting me form another topic no offence I dont mind woman hacking just hav problems with men pretending to be woman thats all

If i caused offence since my gf is watching me aswell I will apologise to you :) for such a sexist remark

hydroskillet is offline -Hacks Newbie

LOL you quoting me form another topic no offence I dont mind woman hacking just hav problems with men pretending to be woman thats all

If i caused offence since my gf is watching me aswell I will apologise to you :) for such a sexist remark
    lmao, this thread is funny as hell

Hey, no, I took NO offense, it make me laugh my ass off. Don't think I'm some sensitive, cry at a moment girlie girl. As for pretenders, I picked up a term for them somewhere: G.I.R.L. - Guy in Real Life.

Thanks, I'll post the original when I get home. I was gonna work on it, but Kitsunisan said he's got something for me...kinda worried about what it is.

~buSta~ is offline -Hacks Guru

Hey, no, I took NO offense, it make me laugh my ass off. Don't think I'm some sensitive, cry at a moment girlie girl. As for pretenders, I picked up a term for them somewhere: G.I.R.L. - Guy in Real Life.

Thanks, I'll post the original when I get home. I was gonna work on it, but Kitsunisan said he's got something for me...kinda worried about what it is.
    LMAO kk then didnt think you would be the type like the G.I.R.L. - Guy in Real Life. might use that sometime ;)

hydro delete the double posts dude

YAY! I just noticed I'm not listed as a PSP newbie anymore!!!!
    Yeah, Demon, most girls I know say pretty much the same thing, why do it when you can get a guy to do it for you. Kinda sad.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast