Thread: 2.71 SE-B2 Is it worth it?

sshaw1982 is offline -Hacks Guru

Just wanting some feedback from people who have been using se-b2 as to what they think of it, I am currently using harleyg's 1.5 CF but seriously considering changing, especially since revision 2 has been released with the no-umd option!
    Whats ISO compatibility like? Is the install easy enough? Will all my homebrew run without problems now.
    Any feedback would be graetly appreciated

Thanks!

*insert signature here*

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

Using the installer is a snap to get it on.
    The NO-UMD compatibility is surprisingly good, considering it's only in beta.
    And ISO that doesn't run using the Game menu can be launched the old way using DevHook 1.50.
    Most homebrew is running, about 90+%
    Anything that isn't can be fixed, but the main ones are running.

I'm using it and I can't find a difference between it and 1.50, except I don't have to run DevHook to play games, use RSS or the web browser.
    And I like setting my backgrounds right from the photo menu.

Personally, I love it.

sshaw1982 is offline -Hacks Guru

I trust your opinion chaos - whats steps do i need to do to get up and running with 2.71 SE-B2 then considering I'm using harleyG's CF - is it best for me to upgrade out of CF to 2.0 and then downgrade again or shall i just remove the harleyG files through the recovery mode?

What about the flashed devhook files? do i remove them first before trying to install this?
    *insert signature here*