Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pay US $7.99 to play 1.5 on ur PSP

TridagerX is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Well i was looking for Stuff for my psp like faceplate and those stuff so i went to www.ebay.com.sg
    keyword: psp and i went to the 3rd page this is what i saw:

RUN 1.5 FIRMWARE ON ANY PSP WITHIN 10 MINUTES!!!!!!!!

No Downgrading is needed, this is a safe and simple method

ALL YOU NEED IS A 2.71 PSP (or below) AND YOU CAN RUN 1.5 AND EVERYTHING IT HAS TO OFFER!!!

THE BEST THING IS THAT THIS METHOD ALSO WORKS ON TA-082 MODELS DUE TO A BRAND NEW BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!!!!!

You're probably wondering how this can also work on TA-082 models.

Well, this is not actually a downgrader, it is an application that emulates firmware 1.5 on your 2.71 which has been tested and confirmed by hundreds of TA-082 users.

This method does not require GTA or certain models of a PSP like the downgraders, this works on ALL PSPs regardless of their model. All you need to make sure is that your system software is 2.71 or below!!!

You can run everything a 1.5 can run!! Now even the TA-082 models have the freedom of unsigned code!

I will go through and show you step by step how to run 1.5 firmware on your 2.71 PSP. This has been confirmed and tested by hundreds of people and there is no risk of bricking whatsoever.

What it does is it emulates 1.5 firmware. So you are not actually downgrading, you are emulating. This application runs right off of your memory stick and and does not access your flash (or bios) so there is no risk at all!

How it works:

This application runs a 1.5 firmware dump off of your memory stick so that you are literally running a 1.5! This means you have access the amazing world of 1.5 firmware!

There is almost no difference between an actual 1.5 firmware PSP and one that is being emulated to 1.5 except that the emulated one is much safer for modifications and customizations due to the fact that it runs off of memory stick and the worst thing that can happen is that the PSP freezes. You can then simply restart the PSP and it will be right back to normal! No chances of bricks!

Emulated 1.5 firmware can run all homebrew, loaders, emulaters just like the real thing!

What you need:

Any PSP 2.71 or below! *Can be TA-082!!!

A memory stick

25 MB Hard Drive space

Note: Even if you are on a firmware below 2.71, you can update it. I've included the 2.71 update and directions in the guide so that you can do this with ease.

The file is a 25 MB zip archive so if you cannot open winzip files, please let me know and I will convert it to a filetype of your choice. The guide itself is written in Microsoft Word format and if you cannot open that file either, I will happily convert that as well. Just let me know which type of file you prefer.

Every file that you will need to reach 1.5 firmware is included in the guide so that you don't have to look for it!

This is truly an amazing time for the PSP and the homebrew scene so why not take the plunge and make your PSP experience better?

This guide is made for beginners and pros. It goes through step by step and shows you what to do in every stage. It is written in easy-to-understand english and even shows you how to run your old UMDs after you have reached 1.5 firmware so that you may run your backups and UMDs which require you to update.

Even if you are a first timer, you can do this. The guide goes through simple things such as transferring files to the PSP memory stick and how to check your firmware version. I also offer support on any issues that you run into, all you need to do is email or message me through eBay and I will get back to you ASAP.

Remember: This works with all types of PSPs, even with the TA-082 model so there is no compatibility issue. I have tested it with my own PSP and with other people's PSPs and I've had a 100% success rate. This is a great guide which you do not want to miss!

To show you how amazing this program is, you can check out this video of the 1.5 emulation in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcVuLZtWGAU

This is a Digital Delivery item so you will recieve a link to the guide as soon as payment is confirmed by Paypal. Once payment is made, you will be taken to a page which gives you the link so that you can have the guide instantly!

If you accidently miss the page that shows you the link to the item, just send me a message and I will provide the link as soon as I see your message.

Bid with confidence as you read my feedback. I've sold lots of other guides without a single complaint so you've got nothing to worry about.

Thanks for Reading and Welcome to the World of 1.5 Firmware!!!

Buy It Now price: US $7.99
    (Approximately S$ 12.47)

immediate payment required
    End time: Nov 05, 2006 07:52:26 SGT (1 day 11 hours)
    Postage costs: Free - Digital delivery information provided by the seller will be made available immediately upon payment.
    Quantity: 27 available
    History: Purchases
    You can also: Watch this item
    Email to a friend | Sell one like this
    wtf pay to downgrade ur psp..

Pirate is offline -Hacks Member

Lures in idiots. AKA noobs who dont google!

Pirate is offline -Hacks Member

Wait how do you downgrade on T0-82 models I thought this wasnt possible?

TheRealMcCoy is offline -Hacks Neophyte

This guy is trying to sell devhook, look he says it is an application that emulates 1.5(devhook)

well, this is not actually a downgrader, it is an application that emulates firmware 1.5 on your 2.71 which has been tested and confirmed by hundreds of TA-082 users.
    and there is no way to downgrade ta-082

And if you watch the video you see that all he is doing is starting up devhook. He either has a custom firmware or HEN C installed

TridagerX is offline -Hacks Neophyte

haha stupid noobs will end up payin for this!
    hey u think i should go meet this dude and take a pic of him and pretend to be interested
    and see him downgrade a ta-082 psp? xD

p0Wer is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Why is this posted in reviews?

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

stupid people pay for this stuff, but at least its not those people that sell console BOXES for more than the console's value.. :paranoid:

p0Wer is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Well done for moving it RaiderX :bucktooth:

Brok3n is offline -Hacks Smarty

this guys paying people for devhook then basically? i say we this muppet needs reporting to ebay.

....Also why the hell are you guys thinking its a downgrader lol read the first post again!

edit:

after reading sum of this guys feedback.....ive come the conclusion, the people buying this crap are just as big of a muppet as the seller lol. they deserve to be ripped off for being dumbasses.

heres a link http://search.ebay.com.sg/_W0QQfgtpZ...jedipowerhouse

hes selling guides to downgrade your psp aswell....and peopel are buying them? wtf. DO THEY NO UDNERSTAND GOOGLE?

1.52 > 2.00 > 1.50 > 2.7SE > 3.02OE > 3.03OE > 3.10OE > uhm....kinda lost it at this point > 4.01 M33
    1x 1GB 1x 2GB 1x 4GB

mz_as_ace is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy
    This guy is trying to sell devhook, look he says it is an application that emulates 1.5(devhook)

well, this is not actually a downgrader, it is an application that emulates firmware 1.5 on your 2.71 which has been tested and confirmed by hundreds of TA-082 users.
    and there is no way to downgrade ta-082

And if you watch the video you see that all he is doing is starting up devhook. He either has a custom firmware or HEN C installed
    Shut up. Yes there is but it was never publicly shown, It was 0okm who made a softdown. But due to hacking of his account he stopped. :(
    This is a signature that will eventually tell you I\'m really cool because I have a really flashy picture...but I forgot to make it. =[

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast