Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad news guys =[

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Unfort. I had something tragic happened to me. I went to the Super Smash Brothers Melee competition, and I brought my PSP with me to have something to do during the waits. Unfortunately during one of the games I was playing "A noob btw, (my first match) I didn't want to feel discomfort on my legs, so I put my PSP down on the table.

Well anyway once I won the match, I had to go to the referee, to tell who won the match, and once I told her, I went back to the table and stupidly I forgot that I put my PSP down, and when I ran back, the PSP was gone =[

This won't effect me so much around the scene, but yes it will at the same time. I can't exactly afford anymore the luxarys like PSP every time I want it. So I won't be able to afford another one. But I enjoyed my PSP till the end.....

If anyone has anything they would like to say please do.

1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

D: damn...

Breath of Fire is offline -Hacks Veteran

Did you check the lost and found? That sucks though.
    _______PSP | Version 3.52-M33 | 2GB Memory Stick Pro DUO
    _______Click Here for my Fully Setup gpSP thread

Quote Originally Posted by Breath of Fire
    Did you check the lost and found? That sucks though.
    That was the first place I check actually =P

But there is no use crying over spilt milk. I guess.....really I don't know what to do about this situation -_-; I really don't have the cash or anything right now to afford another PSP, and there were a ton of private documents that were on that PSP. That I may be permanently damaged for.....

But there is no use in it. I can't do anything about a situation, I didn't have anti theft on my PSP iether, just for the record, because that would be a pain in the ass if every time I plugged my PSP into another computer I would get an email. Well thanks guys for all the help you have offered me over the times in the scene.

Of course this is optional but I am thinking (just thinking) about starting a pay pal donation fund, and hopefully I could possibly build up some cash to get another PSP. But then again I don't want to apply pressure on people to pay for my problems.
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

1God1King is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

where are you i mean where do you live ?
    edit if you can afford a screen i have a 1.5 for ya pay shipping and all you will need to buy is a screen and install
    CLICK HERE FOR PSP REPAIR HELP

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

Quote Originally Posted by 1God1King
    where are you i mean where do you live ?
    edit if you can afford a screen i have a 1.5 for ya pay shipping and all you will need to buy is a screen and install
    Oh wow that would be so generous of you, but remember I have nothing to offer you in return I'm so sorry, please consider before you give me something this generous. But I don't want to pubically announce were I live so if you truly are interested in giving me your 1.5 PSP (keep in mind I have nothing to give you in return -_-; ) then post one more time and I'll private PM you the information.

lonewolf1 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

where do you live? fairbanks alaska? we had a smb tourny here too..
    \" I ran until I spit battery acid, and then I ran some more \"

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf1
    where do you live? fairbanks alaska? we had a smb tourny here too..
    Well this torny was at the Warwick mall in Warwick, Rhode Island

1God1King is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

yes i understand and am asking for nothing in return other than you repay the act by helping someone else like i said you pay for shipping and will need to get a screen and your good to go
    CLICK HERE FOR PSP REPAIR HELP

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

o_O Jesus Christ, 1God1King

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast