Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any games you know of that don't work with 2.71 se-b3?

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

I've only found one. Pirates of the Carribean. All my other games work perfectly.

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

fimmy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Mortal Kombat doesnt seem to work for me on SE-B3

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

I guess the easiest way to fix it is just to get U.P. and update to 3.00 when it comes out. That's what I'm going to do when I get paid Wednesday.

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

There are a few. There is already a list somewhere I believe.

Brok3n is offline -Hacks Smarty

yeah morrtal kombat is the only one i have probs with....gotta use devhook.

1.52 > 2.00 > 1.50 > 2.7SE > 3.02OE > 3.03OE > 3.10OE > uhm....kinda lost it at this point > 4.01 M33
    1x 1GB 1x 2GB 1x 4GB

Games like a Grrl is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Yeah, see, that's why I refuse to update to SE. Devhook is pretty easy to use. Yeah, SE is great, but it's not quite there yet. I believe it will be the standard in the next six months, but not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Games like a Grrl
    Yeah, see, that's why I refuse to update to SE. Devhook is pretty easy to use. Yeah, SE is great, but it's not quite there yet. I believe it will be the standard in the next six months, but not yet.
    But whats the difference from running DevHook (1.50) on 1.50 and running it on SE?
    This is just talking about loading directly from the card.
    There is nothing stopping you from putting the exact same DevHook that 1.50 uses on SE, which will load the exact same games 1.50 will.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosZero
    But whats the difference from running DevHook (1.50) on 1.50 and running it on SE?
    There is nothing stopping you from putting the exact same DevHook that 1.50 uses on SE, which will load the exact same games 1.50 will.
    Got a point. Just seems kinda redundant to have 2.71, then running devhook with the 1.5 kernal to emulate 2.71. I'm sure before too long the SE will do everything and more, and I'll eventually get it, but I've been using this setup for awhile now, and see no real reason to change. I will eventually, and have a second PSP now, so I may play around with it this weekend. Who knows, you might have another convert here, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosZero
    Got a point. Just seems kinda redundant to have 2.71, then running devhook with the 1.5 kernal to emulate 2.71. I'm sure before too long the SE will do everything and more, and I'll eventually get it, but I've been using this setup for awhile now, and see no real reason to change. I will eventually, and have a second PSP now, so I may play around with it this weekend. Who knows, you might have another convert here, we'll see.
    I just love it for the ability to listen to MP3s in game without using IR Shell, Changing the CPU clock speed from 266 to 333 In-Game without quiting, and being able to quit playing an ISO and load any homebrew app I want, without a hard-reboot, or quiting DevHook.

It sounds really good, I can't wait until the iso compatability is up with devhook's. Hmm, maybe I will make the switch, if I can just load devhook for anything giving me problems. What's the latest one called? And are there any patches I need, or is it good to go as is?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast