Thread: Best Place to sell PSP's??

chucka is offline -Hacks Newbie

I have 3 1.5 PSP's and I want to get the most I can for them. I know this isn't the best place to sell them because all of you know how to downgrade them. So would Ebay be best? or maybe Craigslist? What's worked best for yall?

yanquiuxo is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i bought my 2nd psp (2.6, prestine condition) off of some guy on craigslist for 200. i definitely wouldnt go to ebay, as most people (who know what theyre doing at least) are catching on to the fact that there are a lot of scams and rip-offs on ebay. i would try craiglist if you want the most for your psps. as far as convinience goes, you can always take a drive down to gamestop...

...still waiting for street sk8er to work for psx......

chucka is offline -Hacks Newbie

One of mine I have had since the day it came out and is excellent shape and I'm keeping this one.

The other 2 i have bought off craigslist for $100 each and both were 2.7 but i downgraded them. One was in perfect shape and the other had a few scratches so I bought a flat black face plate from someone in the for sale forum on here so now it looks new.

i think i am going to try craigslist to sell them. hopefully i can double my money :)