Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PSOne games one emulated fw 3.01

Cauthonluck is offline -Hacks Member

Now that fw 3.01 has been hacked, and able to emulate with devhook .51, how long before people are able to take the psone collection and convert the ISOs to a formate that can play one the psp. And on that note can you use the psp's psone emulator on a emulated 3.01?

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Probably in a VERY long time (hmm, does 10 years sound a bit too short?), since I'd expect that Sony applies signatures to all their PSX games for PSP, just like they do for update EBOOTs and demos.

Breath of Fire is offline -Hacks Veteran

Yeah its not possible yet sicne you gotta download it thru the PS3 and it only allows it on that PSP.
    _______PSP | Version 3.52-M33 | 2GB Memory Stick Pro DUO
    _______Click Here for my Fully Setup gpSP thread

grrantry is offline -Hacks Smarty

Yea but once downloaded couldn't you copy them to your PC then they can be shared!
    psp 3.40 OE one 1gig,2gig,and 4gig memory sticks, ps2 with memory xploit Flip top, xbox with exucter mod, GBA with flash cart. Playing Spetral Souls, FFVII, Legend of heros, Summon Jewels
    umd patches http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=25266

Shotenkai is offline -Hacks Smarty

no because the ps3 encrypts it to the psp that it was sncyed to so i dont think that is possible

Psp history: 1.5 --> 3.71 M33-4
    Play-Asia.com - Your One-Stop-Shop for Asian Entertainment
    ::[ZiNgABuRgA for Supreme Ultimate Mega Pwnage Super Dooper Administrator that pwns everyone]:: Agree? Post this in your sig!

Cauthonluck is offline -Hacks Member

I bet as soon as more people have access to the PS3, ether when sony starts shipping more units or the price come down, there will be hacking of the PS3's FW, because sony can't keep up with all the hacker out there, and then their will be a way around it.

SajberT is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Meh, to be honest I'll gladly pay the money for a few psone games on my PSP (FFIX yay). But what i really don't get is how they only provide the fucking service to ps3 owners, did my psp go with a 'requires batteries and ps3'-label? - No, any service provided to other psp owners should be provided to everyone else, total bullshit if you ask me.
    - Downgraded 2.5 factory Black PSP running 3.90 M33-2 -

Wish list: Mario 64 + Zelda - Ocarina of Time running on PSP
    Awaited Releases: FF7: Crisis Core

Sir_Chan is offline Senior Member -Hacks Member
    hiding in a tree outside your moms window

Quote Originally Posted by SajberT
    Meh, to be honest I'll gladly pay the money for a few psone games on my PSP (FFIX yay). But what i really don't get is how they only provide the fucking service to ps3 owners, did my psp go with a 'requires batteries and ps3'-label? - No, any service provided to other psp owners should be provided to everyone else, total bullshit if you ask me.
    this is true it doesn't say anywhere it needs the ps3 then they anounce that it's required to get the old games to play but then again they are doing this as another step in thrawting psp hackers from allowing psp to do more than they are designed to do.

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

^^Technically, nothing can be complained about - they didn't mention that the PSP was capable of playing PSX games (originally).
    Though, Sony is an @$$|-|013

potat4o is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Where There's A Will There's A Way and from what I've seen, these people are very capable.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast